ADVERTISEMENT

IU would have been in NCAA Tournament per Lunardi

Couldn’t know that.

IU loses by 30 to PSU, who in turn loses by 30 to Maryland. And a handful of bid stealers win other conference tourneys...

I think it’s reasonable to call them an NCAA tournament team though. In all likelihood they were. But we can’t say they were for sure “in”.

Couldn’t know that.

IU loses by 30 to PSU, who in turn loses by 30 to Maryland. And a handful of bid stealers win other conference tourneys...

I think it’s reasonable to call them an NCAA tournament team though. In all likelihood they were. But we can’t say they were for sure “in”.
Why do you think IU would lose by 30? PSU has been playing badly lately.

never miss a chance do you? Because 10 seeds never beat 7 seeds. Except every year, in everyone's bracket.

It's all moot now.
Just my opinion based on watching this team all year. Why do you realistically believe otherwise? It’s one thing to criticize but you didn’t offer any support for why you feel differently.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Are you the guy that can see alternate timelines with unerring accuracy or was that another Nostradumbass?
Yes, I can see those things, and more. By the way, Cheetos and Fritos are nowhere to be found in stores. You’d better mobilize before it’s too late (by mobilize, I mean get on your bike and pedal like you’ve never pedaled before).

Yes, I can see those things, and more. By the way, Cheetos and Fritos are nowhere to be found in stores. You’d better mobilize before it’s too late (by mobilize, I mean get on your bike and pedal like you’ve never pedaled before).
Awesome ...

But why is your wit so lame? It's like talking ish with a mentally challenged 8 year old ...

Do you wear a drool bib when posting? Drool probably isn't good for a keyboard, Baboso.

Reactions: Cutter1973
Awesome ...

But why is your wit so lame? It's like talking ish with a mentally challenged 8 year old ...

Do you wear a drool bib when posting? Drool probably isn't good for a keyboard, Baboso.
I wasn’t attempting to display wit. I was serious. And every second you’re here is one more second where bags of Cheetos and Fritos are disappearing. Hurry!!!

The way IU was playing at the end of the year I expected a final four run and Big Championship. Nothing could stop them after they pulled together in the Nebraska game. Too bad we will never see that amazing run.
Hard to argue with that assessment. I’m sure many, many others felt the same way.

Reactions: Radio Zero
There’s no way of knowing either way. To be on the bubble in year 3 is not getting it done though.

The way IU was playing at the end of the year I expected a final four run and Big Championship. Nothing could stop them after they pulled together in the Nebraska game. Too bad we will never see that amazing run.
When is your last day Fred? Enjoy your retirement.

and for all who complained about the early cupcake schedule- me included- per BPI, IU's SoS ended up being 17th in the nation. B1G regular season was brutal this year.
That statistic is is meaningless. What is important is what IU's record was against BTN opponents. When you can compete with the best, you have arrived. When you have a losing against them, you are an also ran. This season only showed that we have improved slightly. Still haven't had a winning record in the BTN.

That statistic is is meaningless. What is important is what IU's record was against BTN opponents. When you can compete with the best, you have arrived. When you have a losing against them, you are an also ran. This season only showed that we have improved slightly. Still haven't had a winning record in the BTN.

Have not had a winning record in the Big Ten Network. I heard it is a tough league!!;)

Agree we we in once the BTT got cancelled. However, if we lose ugly to Penn State I think it’s more likely than not that we don’t get in. It would have depended on other conferences and potential bid stealers. UCLA, Purdue (vomit), Miss State, etc.

Speaking of, I assume Archie has an NCAA tourney bonus built into his contract? I’d assume we pay that out, correct?

They made the NCAA in a year that maybe the BT was the toughest from top to bottom in history.

That is different from the previous two years.
Dipchit - no one mafe the ncaa tournament this year.
Archie made the BigTen Tournament...but every Big Ten team does...as the 11th seed earned with a losing conference record.

3 years in - yet to have a winning conference record...yet to play an NCAA tourney game.

Seems pretty clear IU would have been in the tourney. Fact is, Archie has improved this team year over year and I don’t see any reason that trend won’t continue. He has built this team to be a 20+ win team year in and year out. Just keep chopping

Lost Morgan and Romeo and got better this year. Nearly 20 spots in kenpom. I didn’t like several games and it was far from perfect but this is improvement. I expect another jump next season. Top-15 is the expectation.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Dipchit - no one mafe the ncaa tournament this year.
Archie made the BigTen Tournament...but every Big Ten team does...as the 11th seed earned with a losing conference record.

3 years in - yet to have a winning conference record...yet to play an NCAA tourney game.

Wow, what a revelation, no one made a cancelled tournament. Keep them coming.

Every bracket prediction had them in. Name another team that was in every bracket prediction at this time of year and didn't make the tourney. It will be interesting if the NCAA does release the brackets.

I said NOTHING about the BT tourney so I have no idea why you included that irrelevant piece of information.

Also, what grade are you in that you have to resort to name calling?

Wow, what a revelation, no one made a cancelled tournament. Keep them coming.

Every bracket prediction had them in. Name another team that was in every bracket prediction at this time of year and didn't make the tourney. It will be interesting if the NCAA does release the brackets.

I said NOTHING about the BT tourney so I have no idea why you included that irrelevant piece of information.

Also, what grade are you in that you have to resort to name calling?
Calling someone a schoolboy isn’t name calling. Just making that clear for everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT