ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Wisconsin Prediction Thread

I would feel much better about it if Tuttle had played some significant minutes somewhere along the way.
UW 24
US 13

My guess is:

INDIANA 30
Wisconsin 27

The best FIeld Goal Kicker Wins it... I think we've got him...

The keys to the game will be how well we play on both lines.... If our OL can keep Triple T upright and our DL can deal with the WI "bear hug" style of blocking we'll be in it at the end and Campbell will Finish them...

I'd love to see Iu win this game. However without a running game it is gonna be tough. I'd guess something like 31 - 20 Wisky. Good luck Hoosiers.

I've never forgotten that score and since that day I put the Badgers in the PUkes category. I wouldn't root them under any circumstances, well that is unless they play the PUkes.

Reactions: Chriselli and 76-1
I've never forgotten that score and since that day I put the Badgers in the PUkes category. I wouldn't root them under any circumstances, well that is unless they play the PUkes.
Sounds like your beef is more with Bert, than with Bucky???

Last edited:
I'll always despise Bielema for that. His team was up by 56 and he still put the ball in the air. POS. Can't say I'm sad he failed at Arkansas.
Indiana 28; UW-Mad 17

Having graduated from both top-notch universities and having had season tickets at each when attending, I cheer for Indiana when these two play head to head. Wisconsin loves their football...their hockey...their speed skaters...their ice fishing...their beer. But, Indiana football is on the rise while UW-M is on the decline. UW had a Covid bye last week. Before that they lost to Northwestern and IU's previous starting QB RP. UW's QB will toss 3 interceptions. IU will not allow UW-M backs to make big plays. It's done. Stick a fork in UW-M.

But if you are ever up in Madison during the summer..check out the student union building and it's terrace. It overlooks Lake Mendota and they serve draft beer.

IU 23
UW 21

Will take any kinda win. Last IU wins were back to back in '01 (unexpected blow out with ARE, Lebron in Cams last year) and '02 (unexpected big comeback led by Hamdan in GD's first year).

The IU 38 Wisconsin 21 score results in Bucky”s record dropping to 2-2, prompting so-called experts to feel they have license to say that none of the teams IU has defeated have winning records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT