ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Rutgers

rcaulfie

Junior
Feb 17, 2006
Once again, Kaletha does his job at lead off and gets on (via a walk) and comes around to score. IU up 1-0 after 1.

Reactions: snowling
Stiever is off to another rocky start. Bases loaded in the top of the 2nd with no outs.

This guy might be the worst announcer ever....but at least we're doing it.
Idk, I kinda like him. I appreciate him doing it so I can listen. He is doing better than I could, but that isn't saying much!

2-1 Hoosiers after 2 (for those not listening).

Idk, I kinda like him. I appreciate him doing it so I can listen. He is doing better than I could, but that isn't saying much!

2-1 Hoosiers after 2 (for those not listening).

It's kinda funny......sounds like a nice guy.......like having you're nutty uncle doing play by play

Reactions: mk23
For those not listening or tracking the game, it's 4-2, IU, with IU batting in the 4th. IU gave up an unearned run in the top of the 4th.

IU is batting in the bottom of the 7th leading 5-4. IU gave up 2 runs after 2 outs in the 6th.

Not convinced this pitching staff is as stout as we'd hoped. 6-6 in 8th vs the team picked to finish last in the B1G.

Not convinced this pitching staff is as stout as we'd hoped. 6-6 in 8th vs the team picked to finish last in the B1G.
This whole game has not been pretty. We've had some clutch hitting, but I can't say the same for the pitching. Three errors = not good.

Reactions: mk23
Once again, Kaletha does his job at lead off and gets on (via a walk) and comes around to score. IU up 1-0 after 1.

BC was an ncaa team in '16 with a really good record. In '17, a losing record overall.

As far as that game goes, at least we didn't lose.

As the old saying goes, a win is a win. Here's hoping that our inconsistent pitching is just an early hiccup. I'm still looking for the next Joey DeNato, and maybe he's somewhere on this staff.

It’s game 5. It’s also baseball. Things average out.

Milto has been pretty DeNato like through 2 games
I certainly can't argue with that. Hopefully, it continues. So far, he's the one looking more like the Friday night pitcher. I guess I'm dittoing what you have already posted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT