ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs. Ball State

Heck of a pitch from Grant Sloan gets the strikeout with a runner on third. Sloan showed off his nasty repertoire in the top of the ninth. 8-8, M9.

Lloyd strikeout and Kaletha delayed steal rids the bases of the only Hoosier baserunner and puts Sowers at the plate in the bottom of the ninth.

Matt Gorski makes a nice sliding play on a blooper and doubles up the runner at second. Hoosiers go to the bottom of the 10th tied at 8-8.

Wyatt Cross almost ened this game. Just short of the wall though. Justin Walker is on though with one out.

Kaletha is retired on a nasty strikeout with a runner on second. On to the 12th.

Scotty Bradley gets a single. Fans wanted Sowers to come around to score but he is held up. Probably a wise decision. Bases loaded

Just wanted to give a shout out to Taylor for the updates. I appreciate it. This thread is how I have to follow the game with no BTNplus subscription. Now let's end it so I can get to bed! Lol.

Reactions: Taylor Lehman
Also, Houston is on first with one out. Advances to second on a Kaletha groundout. Two outs. Matt Lloyd has a chance to end it.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Taylor for the updates. I appreciate it. This thread is how I have to follow the game with no BTNplus subscription. Now let's end it so I can get to bed! Lol.
I agree. Taylor, thanks for your stellar reporting throughout this marathon. You must be freezing!! We appreciate your sacrifice. Now grab a bat and finish this thing!!!

Reactions: hoosierhero?2993
Logan Sowers is walked yet again. That's five today. Fineman up with bases loaded.

Laren Eustace is pinch running for Bradley. IU's first replacement in the starting lineup.

Gorski gets a bunt hit. Runners on first and second with no outs. Wyatt Cross up

Thank goodness that one's finally over and more importantly we can stack it in the win column. Now I can sleep and dream of us getting a national seed.

Reactions: mk23
What a dud of a game, but fortunately we won it. I hope this doesn't carry over to the O$U series. Every team has a dud game now and then, but you just don't want to lose those games to a team that doesn't have much of a resume, and we didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT