ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs. Ball State

Good to get a win anytime your 2, 3, 4, & 5 hitters go 3-23. I still can't believe none of those guys came thru in the clutch. Opportunity all around and nobody answered the door.

Good to get a win anytime your 2, 3, 4, & 5 hitters go 3-23. I still can't believe none of those guys came thru in the clutch. Opportunity all around and nobody answered the door.
We only had four hits against ND and the lack of offense from that game carried over to this game. Hopefully, we get it going against O$U, which needless to say, is going to be a big series for us and also to them.

Reactions: mk23
That's baseball, man. Weird things happen. Plus, BSU used pitchers who have started 27 games this season, while IU threw pitchers with 3 total starts. IU wanted to win and save guys, while BSU wanted to win.

Reactions: jmbennett
Sure, we had a lot of opportunities to finish it off before Houston finally did (RISP without the big hit)....but this team is showing it can win in a variety of ways, which I think is more impressive. We won, that's all that matters. Big props to Saalfrank, retiring all 9 he faced with 7 K's. That kept us going until we could finally win it.

ADVERTISEMENT