ADVERTISEMENT

IU travels to Ann Arbor to face Michigan in pivotal series

We have been playing in one critical series after another since we played Iowa, so it goes without saying that every game is big for IU going down the stretch. Although, I would sure like to take the two opening games, I wouldn't be disappointed in a split, with Bierman, who has essentially become our top pitcher, going against UM's #3 pitcher stat-wise in the third game. Here's hoping for the sweep with some sharp pitching, to include the bullpen, this weekend. Let's also hope we cut down on the mental mistakes on defense.

We have been playing in one critical series after another since we played Iowa, so it goes without saying that every game is big for IU going down the stretch. Although, I would sure like to take the two opening games, I wouldn't be disappointed in a split, with Bierman, who has essentially become our top pitcher, going against UM's #3 pitcher stat-wise in the third game. Here's hoping for the sweep with some sharp pitching, to include the bullpen, this weekend. Let's also hope we cut down on the mental mistakes on defense.
Just play clean, heads-up, baseball. That’ll work for me.

ADVERTISEMENT