ADVERTISEMENT

IU to face Rutgers and Nebraska in three-team pod

Needless to say, this is going to be a big weekend for us, and Neb and Rutgers are seeing it the same way. Based on projections I've seen, Rutgers has moved themselves up to being a bubble team, and they need a good showing on their home field. Our hitting has picked up over the last few games, and here's hoping our pitching is sharp since they will be the key to our success this weekend.

Need to show up this weekend. Tournament like set up. I really like the 3 team pod idea. Like to see some version stay around. More like travel ball tournament. Thoughts?

Need to show up this weekend. Tournament like set up. I really like the 3 team pod idea. Like to see some version stay around. More like travel ball tournament. Thoughts?
One main problem though is the pitching discrepancy. We will face both Rutger’s and Nebraska’s number one and two pitchers while we will only have pitchers numbers three and four for whatever combination the staff wants to use.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
One main problem though is the pitching discrepancy. We will face both Rutger’s and Nebraska’s number one and two pitchers while we will only have pitchers numbers three and four for whatever combination the staff wants to use.
I see the schedule and understand your point. I thought it would be more alternating. It appears we'll get a 1 v 3 or 4 in first game with Neb. Kind of sucks to play first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT