ADVERTISEMENT

IU secondary is TERRIBLE!

Our defense is like a sieve. Just awful. Cannot stop anybody. It looks as bad as the Wilson era.
Jeremy Price from the Herald Times summed it up pretty well a few minutes ago. Said that IU doesn’t need great defense, just something that doesn’t resemble Swiss cheese.
That sums things up pretty well with this team and this game in particular. Just be competent on D and we can still win this thing!!

Jeremy Price from the Herald Times summed it up pretty well a few minutes ago. Said that IU doesn’t need great defense, just something that doesn’t resemble Swiss cheese.
That sums things up pretty well with this team and this game in particular. Just be competent on D and we can still win this thing!!

We allow a guy to go right up the gut for 61 yards and it was like the Red Sea parted. Really bad. I don’t trust this defense at all.

we are winning lol

just have to hope Maryland screws up more than us and Penix is back next week
That's the thing. This game is winnable. But even if we win, it doesn't really change what this team is.

I seem to recall MD gashed us last year and only lost because we forced a fumble at the end. Doesn't mean we were a great defense, but we did make a key stop. Likely will need to do that again to prevail.

The defense has stiffened so far but will the offense regress? It seems IU can never have both sides of the ball play well at the same time.

I'm thinking that sooner rather than later, Wommac will be defensive.coordinator in name only.

No place for nepotism in college sports or really anywhere. If you don’t have the qualifications you don’t get the job. Period. Fire Wommack now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT