ADVERTISEMENT

IU reconsidering vaccine mandate

I choose not to be vaccinated. My reasoning goes like this-I'm 70 years old ( I just took two each of Advil and Extra Strength Tylenol, feeling it) and have had a very satisfying life, including retirement for 10 years now. From here on out it's just going to be more of the same. India and other impoverished countries are begging for the vaccines so with extended arm (stick figuratively speaking here) I give them mine. All I ask while wearing my mask is this...When my time on earth is here and gone, I want they bury me butt side down, saying this altruistic man was not a clown, he saved a younger one's life and then went down.

A novel virus produces a novel vaccine. Earthlings are all taking part in a big experiment. I'm doing my part as the control group. Some of you thinking you've been vaccinated are actually part of the placebo group. Those injected with the novel vaccine are believed to have been given something 96% effective against the virus. The results of the experiment are not in, yet, and won't be for a long time. Meanwhile, the virus continues to morph into various forms of unknown virulence doing, through evolution, what it is designed to do - thin the human herd of too many in a balancing act of nature, corrected in a reset. Enjoy the ride with God at your side.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
A novel virus produces a novel vaccine. Earthlings are all taking part in a big experiment. I'm doing my part as the control group. Some of you thinking you've been vaccinated are actually part of the placebo group. Those injected with the novel vaccine are believed to have been given something 96% effective against the virus. The results of the experiment are not in, yet, and won't be for a long time.

Please tell me you're not serious about that.

We’ll never know, the nature of placebo.
placebos were during clinicals. people going to get the vax today aren't getting a placebo. as an aside i have read that long term studies are being compromised because some of the folks involved in the clinicals that received placebos are now getting the vaccine

placebos were during clinicals. people going to get the vax today aren't getting a placebo. as an aside i have read that long term studies are being compromised because some of the folks involved in the clinicals that received placebos are now getting the vaccine
It would have been tough to get volunteers if the placebo population could never get vaccinated. Plus I don't see why long term studies should be a problem given the entire population comprisesthe study group.

I see IU has said in the local paper the mandate is still on and will save up to $10 million in mitigation testing.

The government is collecting information about each and everyone of us, more than they want us to know at this time or perhaps any time. This whole thing is an experiment with varying degrees of conclusions never ending, based upon one’s degree of newly acquired Wokeness. Yes, some of those getting a numbered dosage will be tracked, not really given that. Sleep well, comrades, while others plan.

Yikes! glad you posted this - made me think of the brother on better call saul. im going to check to see when the new season is coming out

Abraxis said:

"The government is collecting information about each and everyone of us, more than they want us to know at this time or perhaps any time. This whole thing is an experiment with varying degrees of conclusions never ending, based upon one’s degree of newly acquired Wokeness. Yes, some of those getting a numbered dosage will be tracked, not really given that. Sleep well, comrades, while others plan."

Interesting.
closeup-profile-view-of-young-man-with-tinfoil-hat-thinking-and-looking-at-camera-2A69F38.jpg

IU says this about the fall semester, "For large indoor events with non-IU attendees, all attendees will be required to wear a mask during the event."

So I assume that would mean basketball, auditorium, and other large events. Large seems to be 250 and over.

IU-only events will not require masks since there will be the vaccine mandate. IU will not require proof of vaccine, just an attestation. BUT if one submits proof of vaccine there will be some sort of incentive.

On edit, the link:

Reactions: hookyIU1990
IU says this about the fall semester, "For large indoor events with non-IU attendees, all attendees will be required to wear a mask during the event."

So I assume that would mean basketball, auditorium, and other large events. Large seems to be 250 and over.

IU-only events will not require masks since there will be the vaccine mandate. IU will not require proof of vaccine, just an attestation. BUT if one submits proof of vaccine there will be some sort of incentive.

On edit, the link:

My guess is they will back off of this before it's all said and done. Big donor alums aren't going to like the basketball masking.

My guess is they will back off of this before it's all said and done. Big donor alums aren't going to like the basketball masking.
They have time to start with requirements then move to something else.

It was crazy being at the Revolutionary War reenactment in Vincennes. There were a couple thousand people there, I only saw 5 people wearing masks. It just felt strange after all this time.

For some unknown reason, people kept walking up to me suggesting I put a mask over my face. I guess they are really concerned about me.

Isn't that why we mandate meningitis. We don't give college students the right to risk it. A lot of schools require TB, we don't let people choose to risk it. We forcefully injected people with smallpox, I mean police held them down and someone jabbed them. We didn't let people choose to risk it.
It's sad to see supposedly educated people conflate proven effective, approved preventive measures with these experimental untested 'vaccines', which have caused a myriad of sometimes fatal counterindications. That the incidence and severity of these counterindications has been censored and suppressed by MSM and major social media adds to their propagandist legacy.

It's sad to see supposedly educated people conflate proven effective, approved preventive measures with these experimental untested 'vaccines', which have caused a myriad of sometimes fatal counterindications. That the incidence and severity of these counterindications has been censored and suppressed by MSM and major social media adds to their propagandist legacy.
The Salk Institute recently released findings that Covid AND the 'vaccine' both released spike proteins, contributing to vascular disease and autoimmune responses.
This whole 'vaccine' gift is dangerous and unnecessary.

It's pretty simple for me. I know a fair number of people who have been hospitalized or died from COVID. I know of one person who had pretty severe complications from the vaccine, and that was early on. Meanwhile, the masks are off and fear is gone for the vaccinated. The unvaccinated? They're still getting sick and dying.

No evidence? That's part of the plot. LOL

It isnt the virus itself, no. I got the J&J....here is what is says about it.

The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. In this type of vaccine, genetic material from the COVID-19 virus is inserted into a different kind of weakened live virus, such as an adenovirus. When the weakened virus (viral vector) gets into your cells, it delivers genetic material from the COVID-19 virus that gives your cells instructions to make copies of the S protein.
It also says this.....

Facts about COVID-19 Viral Vector Vaccines
They cannot give someone COVID-19 or other infections.

• Viral vectors cannot cause infection with COVID-19 or with the virus used as the vaccine vector.
They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA.

It's pretty simple for me. I know a fair number of people who have been hospitalized or died from COVID. I know of one person who had pretty severe complications from the vaccine, and that was early on. Meanwhile, the masks are off and fear is gone for the vaccinated. The unvaccinated? They're still getting sick and dying.

An Indianapolis Doctor that has a really good Covid19 Site on Facebook says that not a single one of the COVID Patients that he's treated or had die at his hospital has been vaccinated.

Reactions: bawlmer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT