ADVERTISEMENT

IU-Purdue series

Nice job, kaletha. Much better at bat. Of course, that same pitch was a strike for walker. This ump sucks.

Purdue changing pitchers. This is after back-to-back walks for IU. First and second with two outs. Tied at 5, bottom 8.

Lloyd puts a ball up and deep to center, where so many balls have died before. It's caught and two are stranded for the Hoosiers. Tied 5-5 headed into the 9th.

Pretty shitty gsme for Lloyd. 0-5 for the day, last one to the warning track. But not good enough. Especially against freaking Purdue. I'm done watching this.....good luck to all of u getting thru it.

Three groundouts for Lloyd in the top of the 9th. Tied at 5-5. IU has a chance to win it in the bottom half.

Make that two great plays at second for Justin Walker. Both sliding, both back handed.

Pretty shitty gsme for Lloyd. 0-5 for the day, last one to the warning track. But not good enough. Especially against freaking Purdue. I'm done watching this.....good luck to all of u getting thru it.
Um, you alright there?

Some drama at the Bart. Alex Olund hit a high chopper to Stratten, who threw to Bradley. Bradley reached into the path of Olund to grab the throw, but Olund was inside the first base line, resulting in an out — the final out. We're going to the bottom of the 11th.

It wasn't even close. The runner's left foot was actually on the infield grass. The stupid announcer says he was "slightly" in fair territory. Moron. Screw Purdue.
Yeah I didn’t understand that either. He was way inside the line.

Another strikeout. McGown, Purdue's best batter with 3 RBIs today, is up with a runner on second and two outs

Jeremy Houston, who hasn't started a game since the Butler series, just saved the game for the Hoosiers with a nice sliding grab and strong throw to get Jacson McGowan at first. Headed to B12 tied at 5-5.

Um, you alright there?
No, I'm not. I hate Purdue.....and this is the one major sport we are supposed to be better than they are, and they got us last year and it should not be this close this year. So, yes....I'm being overly critical, idc.

Reactions: indiana ed
FINAL: Logan Kaletha walks off with a 2-run shot to left-center to win the seriesand series finale over Purdue, 7-5.

No, I'm not. I hate Purdue.....and this is the one major sport we are supposed to be better than they are, and they got us last year and it should not be this close this year. So, yes....I'm being overly critical, idc.
We won.

You guys are good but Purdue has a solid team and a good coach. Glad we’re past the awful final years of Schreiber.

That wore me out,go HOOSIERS!!!!!!

Hell yes............would have been pretty pissed off if we lost that.....

Houston at SS, Walker at 2nd is interesting. Less pressure, I think, for Walker at 2nd.

Houston's very disappointing at the plate. Has no control over the strike
zone & has no chance against a decent curve ball. SS and 2nd will probably be game by game all year.

I was glad to see Miller up at the rail and into the game....didn't seem to be sulking. We need him out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT