ADVERTISEMENT

IU President, McRobbie, can't leave soon enough.

I would love to go away. Make your profile so I can hide you please.

depositphotos_11528482-stock-photo-red-ignore-button-and-hand.jpg

So bottom line is you say outrageous shit to get attention. Sounds about right.
Yeah, I believe the sounds you hear to be the sounds of about right, but attention not to me, but to offer more notice to what is being said. I’ve always found the outrageous shit to be more interesting than your everyday, normal, run-of-the-mill (as they like to say down at the feed store) type shit found lurking around every corner. That said, I sometimes find myself crossing the line in my attempt to distinguish my comments from everyone else’s. Hey, let’s never loose sight of the fact that this is for entertainment purposes only. Life is the “this” that I speak of, which includes our leisure activity here at this thing, Hoosier.com.

This might help you understand the role of minorities in Africa:
Colonisation of Africa
Thanks for thinking of me, but I read that first paragraph twice, just to make sure it was as boring the second time through. It was, so I read no more. Ignorance of African colonization and it’s ramification on minorities is just something I’m going to have to learn to live with. It’s gotten me this far.

I don't know and it doesn't matter because it's only what I choose to think. I don't like the thought that slaves were flogged every night or horsewhipped for something as little as stealing the plantation owner's watermelon.

C'mon, man. Watermelon? What if they also stole the owner's fried chicken?

Here's the thing, you mention the word "owner" multiple times in your posts, that is what was, and always will be, wrong.

Yeah, I believe the sounds you hear to be the sounds of about right, but attention not to me, but to offer more notice to what is being said. I’ve always found the outrageous shit to be more interesting than your everyday, normal, run-of-the-mill (as they like to say down at the feed store) type shit found lurking around every corner. That said, I sometimes find myself crossing the line in my attempt to distinguish my comments from everyone else’s. Hey, let’s never loose sight of the fact that this is for entertainment purposes only. Life is the “this” that I speak of, which includes our leisure activity here at this thing, Hoosier.com.
Bullshit. claiming you're a dickhead is a weak excuse.

You're nothing but an ignorant racist piece of shit ..

C'mon, man. Watermelon? What if they also stole the owner's fried chicken?

Here's the thing, you mention the word "owner" multiple times in your posts, that is what was, and always will be, wrong.
Be careful what you say there or it might start affecting your professional golf career. Steal the owner’s...excuse me, the more rightfully so, master’s collard greens and okra, but keep your cotton picking hands off the fried chicken! Now, pass me my cheeseburger and French fries.

Bullshit. claiming you're a dickhead is a weak excuse.

You're nothing but an ignorant racist piece of shit ..
“Dear Heavenly Father, we ask that you lift up this burden of bitterness that has descended upon the spirit of TMP. By increasing in knowledge and love of Thee, we pray that he may endure this time of testing such that he (or she) finds inner peace. We ask of Thee in the name of the Father, the son and Abraxis, who TMP belittles at the expense of his own integrity.”

Be careful what you say there or it might start affecting your professional golf career. Steal the owner’s...excuse me, the more rightfully so, master’s collard greens and okra, but keep your cotton picking hands off the fried chicken! Now, pass me my cheeseburger and French fries.
Go hang yourself.

JFC! At times I think TMP goes overboard with his reactions to stupid posts. Not in your case.

Will you let us know when you are done playing with this asshole, so we can ban him?
I'll save you the trouble. I guess I've grown surly over the years...a real curmudgeon some might say. If my math is correct and it never is, I've given you guys $2,190 since Sept 1, 2001. It's time I find other things to do. All three of my wives have gotten pissed at me for spending so much time here. Maybe leaving now will save this last one. I'd hate to have the "Four Time Loser" tag hanging around my neck. My quirky sense of humor with no holds barred is no longer appreciated, or maybe it never was. I'm a racist who doesn't think he's a racist and as I said before (or was it on Facebook?) you are what you think you are. The question becomes, which one do I really think, the racist or the one who only thinks he's a racist when racist, not?

Carry on my anonymous friends. We will always be a part of the IU family, and every family has that one part...the troublemaker who weeds himself out and can't do it quietly. (emoji smiley guy with a wink, the long-haired hippie dude with jeans so tight he squeaks, sometimes answers to "Graybeard", bad hip so he limps making him appear as an even older, aging Baby Boomer, showing signs of they're not sure what but will be reported someday in The Journal of Psychic Wars.)

I'll save you the trouble. I guess I've grown surly over the years...a real curmudgeon some might say. If my math is correct and it never is, I've given you guys $2,190 since Sept 1, 2001. It's time I find other things to do. All three of my wives have gotten pissed at me for spending so much time here. Maybe leaving now will save this last one. I'd hate to have the "Four Time Loser" tag hanging around my neck. My quirky sense of humor with no holds barred is no longer appreciated, or maybe it never was. I'm a racist who doesn't think he's a racist and as I said before (or was it on Facebook?) you are what you think you are. The question becomes, which one do I really think, the racist or the one who only thinks he's a racist when racist, not?

Carry on my anonymous friends. We will always be a part of the IU family, and every family has that one part...the troublemaker who weeds himself out and can't do it quietly. (emoji smiley guy with a wink, the long-haired hippie dude with jeans so tight he squeaks, sometimes answers to "Graybeard", bad hip so he limps making him appear as an even older, aging Baby Boomer, showing signs of they're not sure what but will be reported someday in The Journal of Psychic Wars.)
This poster tries waaaaaay too hard to use disguise his dbaggery with cleverness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT