ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Ole Miss Prediction Thread

Motivation is a big factor in Bowl games. In this case I think motivation clearly favors the Hoosiers. Normally I say defer to the second half but in this case I say take the ball and then take a shot off a play fake on the very first play. Set the tone.

Ole Miss is scary on O but over the course of four quarters they will make mental errors and shoot themselves in the foot. Also I think those extra Christmas practices help in the second half.

Indiana 38 Ole Miss 31 (garbage TD for Ole Miss makes it look closer than it was)

Ole Miss will score over 50 points in regulation time. Way too many Ole Miss scores below 40 points on here. Kiffen will have the Rebels ready and prepped to light up the scoreboard. I hope IU can score more, but I doubt it.

Ole Miss will score over 50 points in regulation time. Way too many Ole Miss scores below 40 points on here. Kiffen will have the Rebels ready and prepped to light up the scoreboard. I hope IU can score more, but I doubt it.
That's ridiculous. I know they lit up Alabama, but that was with Moore and Yeboah, both of whom have since opted out. Also, isn't Ealy, the RB, questionable with an ankle injury?

Scoring over 50 points? Like they did against South Carolina and Vanderbilt. Unlike those teams, IU plays defense.

Reactions: red hornet
Nervously close. Kiffin terrifies me.
The Karma part of me is concerned with all the noise of how IU got screwed and disrespected by getting punked for a NY6 game and gets the crumbs of Ole Miss. I expect Ole Miss to come out very loose and IU like a teen ager about to bust his first nut. That said, I hope we beat the absolute crap out of them and it’s a total route on all three phases of the game.

IU: 41
Ole Miss: 30

Reactions: red hornet
I have zero idea how this game will go. I could see a blowout either way. My gut tells me a close game, however.

Ole Miss scares me. It’s a tough matchup for us. Really really good on offense. Not as good on defense, but facing a backup quarterback with a little more than one game under his belt. With Penix I would be extremely confident.

I forecast indigestion.

I have zero idea how this game will go. I could see a blowout either way. My gut tells me a close game, however.

Ole Miss scares me. It’s a tough matchup for us. Really really good on offense. Not as good on defense, but facing a backup quarterback with a little more than one game under his belt. With Penix I would be extremely confident.

I forecast indigestion.
I am being optimistic and eating a hearty lunch.

ADVERTISEMENT