ADVERTISEMENT

IU-Ohio State

SIhoosier26

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2017
In my opinion the biggest game for this program in years, lot of rumors and turmoil surrounding the program but still a chance to right the ship. If this team is ever going to bring it and shut people up this is the time, likely a full house, Ohio State has struggled lately and is beatable right now.

I think a win here would be a huge momentum boost heading toward the gauntlet of our schedule and a loss might spell doom. Backs against the wall, let’s see how they respond. Hopefully we come out swinging and net a big W. Go Hoosiers!

In my opinion the biggest game for this program in years, lot of rumors and turmoil surrounding the program but still a chance to right the ship. If this team is ever going to bring it and shut people up this is the time, likely a full house, Ohio State has struggled lately and is beatable right now.

I think a win here would be a huge momentum boost heading toward the gauntlet of our schedule and a loss might spell doom. Backs against the wall, let’s see how they respond. Hopefully we come out swinging and net a big W. Go Hoosiers!
You mean like last year when all they had to do was beat Ohio State to make the tourney???? Or just not lose 11/12.

It’s a very winnable game. They aren’t overly talented (pretty close to IU). They got off to a great start for the year, mostly due to their shooting, which hasn’t been real good lately. I think water found it’s level there. If Young is unable to play it will give us a size advantage and will help. Wesson’s brother will be forced to play the 4 some and I think he will struggle to guard TJD (or Brunk).

It’s a very winnable game. They aren’t overly talented (pretty close to IU). They got off to a great start for the year, mostly due to their shooting, which hasn’t been real good lately. I think water found it’s level there. If Young is unable to play it will give us a size advantage and will help. Wesson’s brother will be forced to play the 4 some and I think he will struggle to guard TJD (or Brunk).

What is the best way to solve your offensive woes?

Play against IU.

Works every time.

It’s just another big ten game against another good big ten team. We can put a win on our tournament resume or we can move on to the next game. The real storyline is who will play and will they care.

It’s just another big ten game against another good big ten team. We can put a win on our tournament resume or we can move on to the next game. The real storyline is who will play and will they care.
Well if they don't play like they care against one of the best in the BIG10 at home, then it's hard to believe they'll care going forward.

Playing hard isn't something you can turn on/off, we all saw what happened last year.

Reactions: cshartle123
OSU by 18 or 20.
We have no heart. Wish it weren't so and hope to hell I'm wrong.
But this looks like the malaise we saw for 12 games last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT