ADVERTISEMENT

IU/MSU Predictions

IU 27-20 but not that close. Late MSU TD makes it that close.

I think IU has the right mix of upperclassmen that understands "breakthrough" and underclassmen that just want to win and have no clue as to what us fans on the board are feeling.

Would you rather I pick us to win and we don't? Because usually that's what happens when I do.

I get what you mean.

I've attended the last two home games vs Michigan and I'm convinced I will die at least five years earlier than I would have if I'd stayed home.

I want this win so bad!

Michigan State will win because the football doesn't like IU. Something ridiculous will happen. We never get a call or break. Remember the Nebraska game? Nebraska fumbles and it's not ruled a fumble? Lol. Jim Delaney wants IU to lose.

I'm gonna defer for now. What do you guys think?

IU wins 23-20, so they not only win, they obviously cover the spread, I collect and Janko's provides the ribeyes. What could be better? ... Maybe Archie corralling a couple of 5-stars.

Reactions: vesuvius13
IU 30 MSU 19

Fred realizes a 5-0 start and a special season is upon us, he scrambles to fatten up the Tom Allen contract....things haven't looked this good in 25 plus years for IU football.

IU 27
MSU 13

I really feel good about this game and about the team. Kudo’s to our OC. I think he shines with the offense tomorrow. CTA is right, tomorrow will be a special night for IU Football

Last edited:
IU 30 MSU 19

Fred realizes a 5-0 start and a special season is upon us, he scrambles to fatten up the Tom Allen contract....things haven't looked this good in 25 plus years for IU football.
"We're Back!"

Make sure the payout is huge.

Reactions: vesuvius13
IU plays a good, tough game but follows tradition by giving up a late score to make a close game not-so-close.

Msu 24 - IU 15.

Ramsey, Scott, Hale, Westbrook, Cronk, Knight, Baker, Philyor, Hendershot, Timian, Taylor, Fryfogle, Harris II, Jones, Crawford, Ball, Riggins, Roof, McFadden, Smolar, Whitehead, Coach Allen, and all other Hoosier football players/coaches/support personnel . . .

I believe !!! IU 24 MSU 17

ADVERTISEMENT