ADVERTISEMENT

IU may have won the last game of the season

Yeah beating Nebraska is hight note. Not! Cancellation will probably save Miller’s job.

And canceled out a number of board bets as to disappearing for making or not making the tourney. Onward and upward....
Undefeated this year in post-season tourney play! Hang a banner!

It is sad but understandable from the positions of keeping the numbers of sick people from overwhelming health care. It also will save lives of those that will now get intensive care that wouldn't have if hospitals etc. got slammed.

But really wanted this team to do well. I am assuming that the NCAAT will be cancelled too.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah beating Nebraska is hight note. Not! Cancellation will probably save Miller’s job.

Barring something huge or catastrophic, Archie was always going to be back next year.

If that wasn’t made clear enough by Glass saying before the season that it was not a “make it break” year for Archie, it certainly was by the timing of his retirement.

I don’t think he should be retained. But he will be - and last night’s game had no bearing on that.

Which is exactly why the contract structure is the way it is. If he doesn't get renewed, after next year, he is a "lame duck" in recruiting. So, I don't get how people can't understand that. Our record, talent level, and recruiting have all had very positive movement since Archie took over. If the tourney gets played, they are in! Despite losing the only NBA talent and top 2 scorers last year, the team got better. Why not give the coach a chance to get some of his players into the Jr and Sr classes when it is obvious the freshmen and Sophomores are currently the heart of the team in a Senior lead conference?

no. next season will save it....or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT