ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Maryland Prediction Thread

Heart: IU 38-17

Nervous gut: IU 26-49

Biggest game of the year. Lets see what IU is made of. Go hoosiers!

Can IU lose this game? Yes. But right now based on what I see you cant predict IU to lose this game. They have better coaching, better QB, better defense and are mentally tougher. Until they actually lose I cant predict they will lose the game.
IU 40 MD 31

I hate to be negative, but i've read this same book too many times to count.

I can't honestly pick IU to win a game like this, when they have come up short so many times in the past under these same circumstances. Only after they prove they can win these types of games, will I pick them to win these types of games.

Maryland 38 IU 29

Man would I love to be wrong and have to come back and eat crow though.

Reactions: SRIV94 and Pigalow
IU 38-Maryland 17 Don't fear the Turtle. Assuming Jackson isn't back to play QB and Pegrone plays, we should be able to control the game if we can stuff their running game and force him to throw to beat us.

I can't honestly pick IU to win a game like this, when they have come up short so many times in the past under these same circumstances. Only after they prove they can win these types of games, will I pick them to win these types of games.

Maryland 38 IU 29

Yeah I'm pretty much in the exact same boat. We've seen this same situation so many times, & it absolutely always ends in heartbreak, so until we win one of these games, it's just not reasonable to expect us to do so, but at the same time, nothing lasts forever & we HAVE to win one of these at some point. Don't we??? Some day the breaks have to go our way, I'm....starting to get a good feeling about this team, but it's still murky. Very hard to tell what will happen, Maryland is so up & down, but them being at home & with the speed they have...I just don't know. OMG if we could switch the location the this game & last....I'm so desperate for us to win this game though..we just HAVE to. I'll make this prediction: I'm going to be sweating like a whore in church, I'll be so nervous. All afternoon.

Reactions: MacDee1975
IU 31 Maryland 17.

Maryland scores a late TD to make it look better than it really is. Penix shows why he's the best QB at IU in a LONG time. Defense has another big day while Stevie Scott's struggles at RB continue, and has 69 yards.

Maryland 38 IU 29

We have all lived this same scenario. Some for 10 years and some for 50. I remember a few times we did win a game like this.

I believe we are a year away from us feeling confident in a game like this. To be in that position, we have to point to a reason why we should be confident. A road win to go 5-2 is that game. Win #6 is always the hard game for us.

Reactions: MacDee1975
Pretty sure if we roll with your predictions of this team they are 0-12
Actually, he's 6-0.

No one picked us to lose to BSU, EIU, UConn, or Rutgers.

He was right about OSU and MSU.

It hasn't been rocket science to get to 4-2.

IU 24
Maryland 42

Until IU wins these games consistently this is what my head will say. I love the Hoosiers but god damn I've seen this movie play out too many times to be optimistic at all. Hope I'm wrong.

Actually, he's 6-0.

No one picked us to lose to BSU, EIU, UConn, or Rutgers.

He was right about OSU and MSU.

It hasn't been rocket science to get to 4-2.
Lol yes I know I was being a little bit of an a hole because he has been insanely negative this week about the team

Reactions: vesuvius13
I will stick by the prediction I made a couple of days ago: IU 27, Md 17. As the home team, the Terps will probably get a good start but IU is a better team and will finish strong.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT