ADVERTISEMENT

IU is thinking about canceling Bahamas trip

Is there really any/much difference or is it like say, South African diamonds? Tobacco is grown on every island in the Caribbean in the same soil with the same weather. Is there actually something besides the fact that they were (are?) prohibited for so long that makes them special?
I will agree mostly but the way they roll them is much tighter. I can tell the difference while smoking them too. Cubans know what they are doing for sure.

You live in Charlotte? I do, too - on the east side off Albermarle.

Which direction are you from the airport?
I live in Rock Hill, SC now, but my office is at 77 and Westinghouse. First apartment was on Wendover near Independence, not far from Albemarle... assuming you mean Albemarle Rd and not Albemarle since you said you live in Charlotte. Be great if we could meet, but alas, you wouldn't shake my hand, so...

Have you seen IU play down here often? I've been here 30 years so I've been us several times: at UNCC, couple times at Wake, NC St, Duke twice, and my favorite: saw us win in the Dean Dome. Plus, I've seen about half a dozen soccer games, including 2 NCs and a runner up I believe (can't remember if there were 2 NCs, but I swear I saw one here and one in Raleigh). Great turnout by Hoosier fans at all.

I live in Rock Hill, SC now, but my office is at 77 and Westinghouse. First apartment was on Wendover near Independence, not far from Albemarle... assuming you mean Albemarle Rd and not Albemarle since you said you live in Charlotte. Be great if we could meet, but alas, you wouldn't shake my hand, so...

Have you seen IU play down here often? I've been here 30 years so I've been us several times: at UNCC, couple times at Wake, NC St, Duke twice, and my favorite: saw us win in the Dean Dome. Plus, I've seen about half a dozen soccer games, including 2 NCs and a runner up I believe (can't remember if there were 2 NCs, but I swear I saw one here and one in Raleigh). Great turnout by Hoosier fans at all.
Why wouldn't I shake your hand?

I've only been here since Dec, 2019, so I haven't seen them down here at all. I did have a tickets to a Hornets game last year throught IU Alumni club, but then the virus hit - I'm still owed 2 tickets. And then Cody leaves. But any time IU is anywhere in driving distance, I'll be there. I still plan on being at all the home football games (season tickets) and a couple away games at WKU and Maryland. I also have basketball season tickets, but I'm sure I'll only make a few of those games this year.

I did see us play football at Wake Forest a few years ago - had a great time there - but that was before we actually moved down here.

Moved down here to be close to grandkids (just had my 2nd one this past Tuesday!). Yes, I'm on Albamarle Road on the east side, just on the outside of 485. I would hate to fight the traffic where you are - that's why we located on the east side, and our daughter's family was in Matthews. They've since moved to a trendy (and damned expensive) uptown neighborhood.

Give me a shout if you want to catch a game sometime. I promise I don't bite.

Love how someone diagnoses something from afar. I often work in food plants and I'll wager I wash my hands more often and more better than virtually anyone on here that isn't a medical professional or OCD. I generally still say my ABC's when I wash my hands with hot water, soap and lather up to and including my wrists/forearm... as they taught us in our orientation class. And, genius, just so you have a full picture to make your diagnosis from, I've never had pinkeye, except while my kids were in preschool, and each time I got it, one of my kids also did. I would agree that I'm especially susceptible to it, as I think my wife only caught it once. Hadn't thought about contacts, but I did wear them pre-Lasic and that might coincide with that timing. Now, with your advanced medical background, does that impact your diagnosis? FWIW, also, since you can't see me, I'm raising one finger on my hand for you to inspect closely right now to determine cleanliness. It's been washed 3X already this morning. Pay attention.
blah blah blah

That one finger has been sat and spun on, which is prob why you got pink eye.

so I can’t go live, that sucks. Need 1k subscribers. So I’ll upload stuff after the game.

did give you a welcome video.
You could do a live audio link - with commentary of course. C'mon here's your chance to audition - Don Fischer won't live forever. Most unfortunate that, but true.

Respect. That's hard ass work. Doesn't make you any less of a douchebag, but still...
High school buddy started with them after graduation. He was a very good basketball player and a healthy guy.

After 30 years at UPS as a driver, he can barely walk and is crippled with back pain. He's not the only one I've heard that's happened to.

Reactions: UncleMark
High school buddy started with them after graduation. He was a very good basketball player and a healthy guy.

After 30 years at UPS as a driver, he can barely walk and is crippled with back pain. He's not the only one I've heard that's happened to.

They're like coal miners. They make good money, but pay a helluva price.

Reactions: ChaChaG and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT