ADVERTISEMENT

IU is having a sneaky good day…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I anticipate much better OL play this coming year. It will take coach Borstad to get IU's OL as good as he got Wisconsin's OL when he was there the first time. I have to think coach can recruit the kind of players he needs in the coming years.
I don't think he can teach athleticism.

Reactions: jsenleo
but they’re not running the Air Raid. Ordfan said so.

Wisconsin Air Raid

MADISON, Wis. – Phil Longo’s to-do list at the University of Wisconsin is lengthy, projects that all center around the Badgers' new offensive coordinator figuring out how to make his Air Raid offense work at a school known for a power running game.
He didn’t run it at UNC, either. I realize you and a couple of others are just trolling, but you could do just a little research.

STOP arguing with everybody! Give your opinion and move on ... if someone has a different opinion it's no skin off your nose. This ridiculous back-and-forth has to stop and you seem to be the catalyst.
Will do. My fault for responding.

He didn’t run it at UNC, either. I realize you and a couple of others are just trolling, but you could do just a little research.
Sure he didn’t….

UNC Air Raid

Phil Longo spent four seasons at North Carolina and had the Tar Heels offense put together some impressive seasons in terms of offensive production during that time. Under Longo, the Tar Heels ran the Air Raid offense and it was a perfect fit for the talent they had there.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT