ADVERTISEMENT

IU is definitely leading for Romeo

Look at the time line of events. They knew in July and waited until the following February to act.
He fell for it in my Post 158 and dodged my question about his links and records. I didn't ask him for his opinion. I asked him for his links.

It's obvious to all what he is doing. No reason to give him any more attention.

He fell for it in my Post 158 and dodged my question about his links and records. I didn't ask him for his opinion. I asked him for his links.

Demands proof while providing none. Existence here based on a laughable lie. Ignore.

Help what exactly? Your crippled sense of self-esteem? Your campaign to assert yourself as this site's alpha male? To mask your utter lack of originality, creativity or wit? The laughable pretense that you are more learned and educated than everyone else? The general opinion that you're a richard?

Leaving the country tomorrow for a week so won't be here to continue this delightful repartee. You'll just have to play with yourself but suspect it's what you do best..

¡Ciao!
The issue isn’t that I’m “more learned”, it’s that you’re quite obviously less so, at least in respect of the written word. I’m just trying to assist the less fortunate.

Well, onviously, you don't either . . . :oops:
Of course I do, which is why you long ago quit trying to argue your position, likely realizing how poorly conceived it was and is. Not my fault you used a word you didn’t know to describe a situation you obviously didn’t understand. “Judicate!”

Read Tas’s link. He unwittingly blew all of you completely out of the water.

Demands proof while providing none. Existence here based on a laughable lie. Ignore.
I’ve shown exactly what happened. It’s you who offers nothing of value. Again.

Let’s talk about your lies, shall we? Happy to take that up here, if you’d like?

That is hilarious, I have the idiot on ignore, but see in your post he is accusing me of having another handle ? LOL, I have had the same handle on here forever, never changed or added like some paranoid morons, i.e. Ord 10.0.
You were already outed after your feeble attempt to critique my UVA pick.

That is hilarious, I have the idiot on ignore, but see in your post he is accusing me of having another handle ? LOL, I have had the same handle on here forever, never changed or added like some paranoid morons, i.e. Ord 10.0.
I have had him on ignore for a month. I bet he has responded to some of my post. He is probably not smart enough to realize that I have him on ignore since I have not responded to him for over a month.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Based on how little you’ve shown you know about the program, you don’t seem to be much of a fan at all.
Give it rest....you song and dance has grown very old. Congratulations, you are now one of the most ignored posters on this site. Btw-don't bother responding because I just ignored you as well. Have Bleesed day!

Give it rest....you song and dance has grown very old. Congratulations, you are now one of the most ignored posters on this site. Btw-don't bother responding because I just ignored you as well. Have Bleesed day!
Like the others, I’m sure you’re still watching. If you couldn’t respond with something of value, why be an idiot and post? You look typically stupid.

Having gotten tired of all the bickering I'v decided to start "Ignore"ing people. Two so far. If I see you bicker you're gone. I suggest more people do this!

Having gotten tired of all the bickering I'v decided to start "Ignore"ing people. Two so far. If I see you bicker you're gone. I suggest more people do this!
Ordinarily, I'd try to guess the two publicly, but you might put me on ignore too.

Romeo plans to cut his list to three in November but won't sign then per Zagoria.

Not sure if you have a point other than to throw a little fit because someone who was employed by IU recently is now implicated in a scandal at another school. If you had any intelligence or intuitiveness, you wouldn’t struggle so much with the possible implications of this matter as it relates to IU.. But you’re the guy who claimed Green, Buckner and Wilkerson were classmates, so I defer to your clear expertise!

I only care about the truth. Why the truth scares you is your problem.

Yes, he is legit and worth following.
Does he know who the FBI is investigating and what they have found out?

As I posted a couple weeks ago, a recruit might be smart under these circumstances to wait until the spring signing period to sign a letter of intent.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT