ADVERTISEMENT

IU in as a #9 seed in the new ESPN Bracketology

How far have we fallen

if #9 makes fans happy?
Ah, the joys of mediocracy............

'Hope it holds' for a #9 seed?? Great hopes for 7th year

rebuild process.. Pretty sad in a very weak B1G Ten we are hoping to barely finish over .500 and maybe in top 6. Great goals for a starter Div 1 program.....

In the down years....

nobody was thumping their chests over it, that's for sure.

It happened in 90 and 95.

This post was edited on 1/16 9:48 AM by Bligedy

Is that the best you can do these days?...

"Shhhhh" and "haha"?

Oh yeah, I know who your hero is. I guess there's not much to be said.

I don't mind if you and others vent. In fact we agree on the point

that IU has 'fallen'...i guess, if that's part of your point(s). And we're not happy about that. (Another possible point of agreement.)

However, many posts like this also state assumptions that just to make the NCAA Tourney is the goal of others. It takes quite a leap to come to that conclusion. Especially when this thread started with a statement that didnt even include anything about goals.

I really understand the frustration of fans of IU.

Just because some express pleasure at incremental positives about IU basketall, doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is happy with the overall situation.

We were....

a start-over school a few years ago and had to recruit accordingly for a couple years. Didn't really break the recruiting barrier until Cody.

who said that they are content

about being a 8th or 9th seed but it is better than not making it at all. Also why worry about where they have us right now because there are still 14 games to be played where we can move up or down.

Re: 'Hope it holds' for a #9 seed?? Great hopes for 7th year

I guess those are your goals? Who's goals are those?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT