ADVERTISEMENT

Iu has officially a mid major

blueandgold23

Recruit
Feb 2, 2013
This is what happens when u hire mid major coaches and the administration doesn't care. Truly sad day for iu basketball

I won’t argue that CAM is a bust. But unless we have a strong hire to replace him with, we are better off waiting for that coach to be available and then firing vs firing amd then going to find the new coach. We would just extend the current state of affairs by firing with no repalcmery in our crosshairs at the time of firing. JMO.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
What are you saying? Archie has been an absolute bust of a hire
And this team is all pure Archie recruits except for Durham. I do believe Durham is the only remaining player that was initially recruited by and originally committed to Crean. Even so, Durham has only ever been coached in college by Archie. This is what an Archie team at IU looks like.

I know I know, Brunk is hurt. If we can beat Iowa on the road without Brunk, we can damn sure beat f*****g Rutgers on our home court without him.

Just listened to post game interview with Fish. Archie can do one thing well, completely twist a scenario. He can make a dog turd sound appetizing with his double talk. I truly thinks he believes he has a special team that is going to contend for B1G championship. So disconnected to reality.

Reactions: OrlandoHoosier
I'm pretty sure most mid majors would've won a BTT by now.
I'm not saying he should have won one by now but at least be in the conversation by year 4. Its funny how wisconsin never loses a beat or michiga n when they hire new coaches buy at iu fans always say be patient give them 4 or five years

And once again another intelligent response that has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. You might want to sit this one out and let the grown ups talk.
Who do you think the grownups are? You aren’t one. Blue and Gold? What’s that about?

Reactions: MrBing
I'm pretty sure most mid majors would've won a BTT by now.
Not winning the BTT since its inception is probably my biggest frustration as an IU fan. We’ve had five coaches that couldn’t/haven’t done it. If Miller did that we’d all be ecstatic. Or we should be . . .

That doesn't even make sense. You have yet to add anything intelligent to the conversation. Just give up and move on. Why derail a thread
Your title made no sense. Your posts make no sense. However, you somehow think those were intelligent? That makes no sense. What team wearing blue and gold is your team? It’s not the Hoosiers.

I'm not saying he should have won one by now but at least be in the conversation by year 4. Its funny how wisconsin never loses a beat or michiga n when they hire new coaches buy at iu fans always say be patient give them 4 or five years

I meant IU, period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT