ADVERTISEMENT

IU Fans at New Albany vs. FW North Side Game

Pryght

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
Listen to them, Romeo (and Keion)...

Romeo's team won 97-59, with Romeo scoring 42 points. IU recruit, Keion Brooks Jr., had 18 points for North Side.

Reactions: cryano
Dude, his other option is Vanderbilt. IU has been good and WILL be good. Vandy has always sucked ass.
Other option?

He has every option. He's waiting until spring so he can see how the rosters shake out at the 1 and done schools. If you think it's Vandy/IU, you're clueless.

Reactions: Lucy01
They said that Romeo said after the game with a smile on his face “I guess the fans want me to come to IU”

Other option?

He has every option. He's waiting until spring so he can see how the rosters shake out at the 1 and done schools. If you think it's Vandy/IU, you're clueless.
Where did you come from? You obviously aren’t an IU fan. All you’ve done since you’ve been here is act like an expert on everything, while also acting like a raging jackass.

Where did you come from? You obviously aren’t an IU fan. All you’ve done since you’ve been here is act like an expert on everything, while also acting like a raging jackass.

He's likely a Purdue dolt or a bitter UL fan. Not hard to figure out.

McHoop

Reactions: Stellara1
I'm from Oolitic. Hoo hoo hoo....Hoooosier!
I was raised in the cream and red. I've got striped red sheets and am known for my die hard ways at the Village Pantry. I know more about Magnus Pelkowski than you could imagine. Don't question my fandom.

I was there.
Talked to multiple long time fans.
More than two said .Dad wants him to go to IU.
And everyone of them said.
I believe he's a Hoosier.
I was kinda surprised.
I'm starting to believe he will be too.
I've watched high school hoops since 1974.
He's the best !
Why do you.
Write in disjointed.
Incomplete sentences.
As if it's some sort of.
Redneck poem style?
Just wondering.

Reactions: PatKline
Listen to them, Romeo (and Keion)...

Romeo's team won 97-59, with Romeo scoring 42 points. IU recruit, Keion Brooks Jr., had 18 points for North Side.

Oh no, Romeo said "IU fans wanted" him to go to IU instead of "want". This means he's already made up his mind and is going elsewhere. dws

Sorry to interrupt, but what country are you originally from?
I guess that is some kind of joke about my grammar. The last time I checked this is a message board about IU basketball and not an English class. I found over the years people who complain about grammar are the ones who know nothing about sports.

I guess that is some kind of joke about my grammar. The last time I checked this is a message board about IU basketball and not an English class. I found over the years people who complain about grammar are the ones who know nothing about sports.
Chill out. I didn’t say anything about your poor knowledge of sports. I just wondered where you were originally from.

How did the other recruits look last night. I have not been able to see much info on the games last night.

I’m about to sit down and edit video and write a “what I learned” story.

In short, my takes: Alex Hemenway is MM+, Trey Galloway is a very legit HM prospect and has separated himself from the pack as the state’s top sophomore, and Trayce Jackson-Davis is better than Keion Brooks.

Reactions: IU40IU and T.M.P.

In short, my takes: Alex Hemenway is MM+, Trey Galloway is a very legit HM prospect and has separated himself from the pack as the state’s top sophomore, and Trayce Jackson-Davis is better than Keion Brooks.
Any thoughts about where TJD could end up?

Thanks, where is Galloway from

No shite. You think the top SG in the country wants to play for a confidence bottom feeder? Pipe dream.
Just a PU loser who has nothing better to do than obsess about big brother. You better hope he doesn't come here. Get yourself an identity outside of IU.

Reactions: IUgradman
“use”? And what’s a “broilee”?
Good catch, and I have corrected the word. I gave a detailed explanation in a previous post of the definition of "broilee". Are you TheVagHoosier? Your negative and combative posts are very similar.

Good catch, and I have corrected the word. I gave a detailed explanation in a previous post of the definition of "broilee". Are you TheVagHoosier? Your negative and combative posts are very similar.
Would you re-post it, please? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT