ADVERTISEMENT

IU covers up all B1G branding on jersey... lol

This is actually very big news.....We've got a REAL coach, a REAL leader in Allen. This took a set of balls to actually do because I'm sure the university will be penalized.
I agree, but also, won’t be surprised if this is where Dolson shows how much of a wuss he is and makes them have a BIG logo someplace. Don’t kid yourself, this will ruffle some feathers and from the little bit that I’ve heard, that’s not Dolsons’ MO.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I don’t even care if the conference makes them wear a logo now. If this is true, we sent a message that we will fight back.

giphy.gif

I agree, but also, won’t be surprised if this is where Dolson shows how much of a wuss he is and makes them have a BIG logo someplace. Don’t kid yourself, this will ruffle some feathers and from the little bit that I’ve heard, that’s not Dolsons’ MO.
Wow you seem to know a lot about Scott Dolson

I doubt this was done without Dolson's knowledge or approval.

My "why" was meant as "why do you doubt that"...

These boards have a history of projecting and guessing about AD's. It's some of the most foolish shit on here. Their functioning is largely private, so convos about them require concoction.

Seriously, Coach and Dolson and yes even Fred had to have discussed making some statement or gesture.
I love it. They want iu to eat shit and honor the status quo. It’s ridiculous. The entire bowl season has been a farce. Jay bilas has been vocal about it. The only way to affect change is to be bold and constantly call it out. Good for the iu admin.

Wow you seem to know a lot about Scott Dolson
WTF? Literally said “the little I know”. Never met him personally, but know several well connected donors in the area. To a man, they all like him but think he’s soft. Simple as that.

This is going to get a mention or two tomorrow (if there are no changes) on national TV and that’s going to ruffle feathers.

My "why" was meant as "why do you doubt that"...

These boards have a history of projecting and guessing about AD's. It's some of the most foolish shit on here. Their functioning is largely private, so convos about them require concoction.
And my answer is that I doubt it because I don't think CTA would have done it on his own. I'm basing my guess (and that's all it is) more on my impression of Coach Allen than of Scott Dolson.

They changed the rules to put OSU into the CCG, and then they steered Northwestern into the Citrus, despite the fact we are obviously better.

And, Iowa's AD drove the train on that ridiculous ranking that put us behind ISU and kept us out of the NY6.
And Dabo May be a d*ckhead but I agree with him on osu not having played enough games to be in the playoffs.

This is savage and I absolutely love it. If they're really this pissed off, I can't even imagine the meetings CTA is going to have with our "seniors" about returning for next season to run it back. This is incredible.

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
This is IU saying, "we're not going to be stepped on anymore, Big 10. We're here and you better f#!:ing get used to it."
Ole Miss is gonna catch the brunt of that anger tomorrow. IU is gonna take them out back.
Is IU saving it for the 2nd half? If not, the b1g is laughing their ass off. No one likes a whiner. IU has spent too much time whining and not preparing. They look bad so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT