ADVERTISEMENT

IU Basketball

Kinda like smallpox...

Everyone assumed it was eradicated, but someone somewhere has a small piece of it to unleash on the rest of the world...

I've long believed that society could be improved by a ravaging virus ...

that's spread by NASCAR and contemporary country music....

If you use the country artist's concert as an environment for spread...

No idea how to spread a disease via sound waves. But yeah, launch the virus into Talladega or Daytona, and man you've got something.

I'm going Science Fiction on this one

It needs to be a communicable disease, but it needs to be such that folks who don't listen to country music or Rush Limbaugh and people that can't name three current NASCAR drivers (or one NASCAR driver while simultaneously knowing the number on the side of his car) are naturally immune.

It needs to be devastatingly fatal to everyone that isn't immune....

No it need to be a psychedelic

drop air born LSD on the world and everyone would be forced to take a look at themselves and evaluate what a piece shit they are for being power hungry, greedy bastards.

Maybe then we could have world peace and stop killing others for the sake of money.

Good luck with that...

It's hard-wired to our DNA to conquer and devastate. Money:capitalism::land:feudalism

Acid doesn't bring self enlightenment

It just amplifies whatever is already inside of us.

Trust me, I went to college in the South and got to see more than one redneck on acid just become an even bigger douchebag.

Weed? Maybe. Acid. No way....

Mushrooms or DMT would also work

not so much acid. DMT and mushrooms are a natural psychedelic. I've read about right about as a person is going to die they have a large rush of DMT to the brain. Relatively interesting information.

I've also been reading about the isolation tank which I absolutely have to try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT