ADVERTISEMENT

IU basketball

kingmanite

Freshman
Jun 5, 2012
IU is sill operating under a zero tolerance policy. It will never get better until coaches are able to kick a kid's butt on the bench or chew him out when he is not doing what is expected. Thank Miles for that. This team does not have good shooters. They made one shot over 50% from the foul line tonight. They were out rebounded. Had more turn overs. The guards drive the ball into the trees and get it swatted away. Does and one on this team can pull up and take a 12 foot jumper? Has any one on this team heard of a shot fake? I think next year will be a disaster. Just my opinions.

After RMK and Wilson IU coaches aren't allowed to raise their voices and rip a player during a game like Izzo can.

IU is sill operating under a zero tolerance policy. It will never get better until coaches are able to kick a kid's butt on the bench or chew him out when he is not doing what is expected. Thank Miles for that. This team does not have good shooters. They made one shot over 50% from the foul line tonight. They were out rebounded. Had more turn overs. The guards drive the ball into the trees and get it swatted away. Does and one on this team can pull up and take a 12 foot jumper? Has any one on this team heard of a shot fake? I think next year will be a disaster. Just my opinions.
It’s a new era for tolerance. I agree we’re going backwards.

Reactions: Stellara1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT