ADVERTISEMENT

iu announced football to be at full capacity this fall

You know, our fans could just show up and support a top 15 program, but I guess that’s crazy talk.
Tap the brakes just a bit. When we beat more than one conference opponent over multiple seasons with a winning record, we’ll have a chance to be in that strata. In a regular year, we aren’t there yet, though I hope we make it someday.

IU could try to actually make it affordable to take a family to a football game.
A. We have some of the cheapest, if not the cheapest tix in the conference.

B. They have tiered pricing now. If you don’t mind not sitting on the 50 yard line, you can get decent priced seats.

IU is easily one of the least expensive tickets / overall costs of attendance in the Big Ten. Relative to our conference peers, it is quite affordable.
Which is one of the reasons (in addition to the most beautiful campuses in fall, available lodging within 75 miles, easy parking situation) that opponents have too large a presence in Memorial Stadium.

Which is one of the reasons (in addition to the most beautiful campuses in fall, available lodging within 75 miles, easy parking situation) that opponents have too large a presence in Memorial Stadium.
When we’re consistently good we’ll fill with IU fans….

The only team that brings many fans is Ahia and their numbers have fallen off dramitically in the last ten years, They used to bring 20K and now maybe half that. Penn State used to bring a lot, Iowa from time to time, PU never has brought many for being so close.

I'm a little surprised at the announcement. The administration has gone from requiring vaccinations to this. That's quite a 180.
I’m guessing that lawsuit threat regarding forced vaccinations had some legs?

Se

See, I am Baptist so I want to know when the Pie Day comes. I'd like that lottery.
I’m a devout man of the My Church Has Trees faith. Rhubarb pie washed down with cold beer here! Incredulously, I must say, I have yet to purchase a beer in Memorial Stadium…nor a pie for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT