ADVERTISEMENT

Its Vanderbilt

No , There happens to be an assistant coache in his mid 30's who told a few ex teammates and a former highschool JV coach back in his home town. Last weekend they played in Madison this assistant is from the county over.

No , There happens to be an assistant coache in his mid 30's who told a few ex teammates and a former highschool JV coach back in his home town. Last weekend they played in Madison this assistant is from the county over.
Thanks for that amazing journalism that I’m pretty sure you didn’t just make up 30 minutes ago

Reactions: hoosier4life55

Oh, my bad, it’s that other guy.....

You do know Bill Self has a in home visit later this week? That’s gonna be awkward lol

A source on New Albanys staff has leaked it in his hometown just east up the Ohio River.
Well there’s others who are saying that “sources” from NAHS are saying IU.

Not to mention that 99% of your posts are pure nonsense.

Thanks for that amazing journalism that I’m pretty sure you didn’t just make up 30 minutes ago

Not making it up Ill go a step further hes from Switzerland Co. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Word from him is Langford wants to enjoy signing autographs and not getting booed in every highschool gym including his own by IU fans. Hes waiting till the season is over for a announcement at the McAA game.

OK, Tinker to Evers to Chance to "an assistant coach" to "a few ex teammates and a former highschool JV coach" in "the county over".

Uh, did Langford or any of his family members say this? Seems easier to learn the truth if we listen to Langford and no one else.

Well there’s others who are saying that “sources” from NAHS are saying IU.

Not to mention that 99% of your posts are pure nonsense.

Get mad all you want just passing along what Ive heard .

Not making it up Ill go a step further hes from Switzerland Co. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Word from him is Langford wants to enjoy signing autographs and not getting booed in every highschool gym including his own by IU fans. Hes waiting till the season is over for a announcement at the McAA game.

Get mad all you want just passing along what Ive heard .

LOL

WTF is Bill Self coming in for a visit later this week?

And he didn’t get a single boo during his Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior seasons....ya know, when he wanted nothing to do with Crean and IU.

Work on your troll game.....

Reactions: jimmygoiu
You know, maybe if you didn’t post so much other nonsense I’d give this some thought. Good try bud

LOL

WTF is Bill Self coming in for a visit later this week?

And he didn’t get a single boo during his Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior seasons....ya know, when he wanted nothing to do with Crean and IU.

Work on your troll game.....

He didnt get a BOO because he was DUKE/UL and UK all the while Crean was at IU. Wasnt until CAM come on the IU got involved. Vandy started coming on very strong as did Kansas. When Pitino was fired he dropped UofL, Duke picked up comments. Fall out happened with coach Cal. Now all im doing is telling you what I heard so get mad ,call me a troll cry away. If he was IU bound he would have already verballed. Connect the dots a little here.

He didnt get a BOO because he was DUKE/UL and UK all the while Crean was at IU. Wasnt until CAM come on the IU got involved. Vandy started coming on very strong as did Kansas. When Pitino was fired he dropped UofL, Duke picked up comments. Fall out happened with coach Cal. Now all im doing is telling you what I heard so get mad ,call me a troll cry away. If he was IU bound he would have already verballed. Connect the dots a little here.

Wait, lol......IU fans won’t boo Romeo because he was a Duke, UofL, and UK lean, but if it’s VANDY, they will boo him!?!?

LOL

And the anoucement date has been spring for a year....

Lol

How old are you?

You know, maybe if you didn’t post so much other nonsense I’d give this some thought. Good try bud

Like what? Picking IU to win games? Celebrating after the game in Indy on here while my wife drove me home excited about beat pre injured Notre Dame? Talking about the potential of CAM getting IU back on top?. I point out somethings Ive heard recently and im 99%full of it? A troll? Must be a "were back " Crean hold over.

Wait, lol......IU fans won’t boo Romeo because he was a Duke, UofL, and UK lean, but if it’s VANDY, they will boo him!?!?

LOL

And the anoucement date has been spring for a year....

Lol

How old are you?

The school doesnt matter ok, but tell me if he had already picked someone other than IU you dont think people would boo this kid? Hes the biggest prospect since Bailey. Youve got to be kidding me. When Sean May picked UNC he was treated like crap in state. Get real

Like what? Picking IU to win games? Celebrating after the game in Indy on here while my wife drove me home excited about beat pre injured Notre Dame? Talking about the potential of CAM getting IU back on top?. I point out somethings Ive heard recently and im 99%full of it? A troll? Must be a "were back " Crean hold over.

LOL

Reactions: hoosier0808
Like what? Picking IU to win games? Celebrating after the game in Indy on here while my wife drove me home excited about beat pre injured Notre Dame? Talking about the potential of CAM getting IU back on top?. I point out somethings Ive heard recently and im 99%full of it? A troll? Must be a "were back " Crean hold over.[/
Show me those posts. Can’t fibd them anywhere

The school doesnt matter ok, but tell me if he had already picked someone other than IU you dont think people would boo this kid? Hes the biggest prospect since Bailey. Youve got to be kidding me. When Sean May picked UNC he was treated like crap in state. Get real

Funny, I played pick up basketball with Sean May at IU while he was in high school and he never mentioned it.

And you would think the papers in BLOOMINGTON would pick up that fans were treating him bad. lol

And Jaren Jackson? LAST YEAR??? And the other 3 top 60 recruits from Indiana that didn’t go to IU.

LOL

You don’t know shit and it obvious.

But keep going....lol

Go back through my history . If you cant handle another persons insites, opinions why attack? Ive always been positive on here and I post one thing and get accused of all kinds of crap. Go look at the bios on New Albany s staff you can figure it out from there. I grew up close to the area and heard it all this past few days.

Go back through my history . If you cant handle another persons insites, opinions why attack? Ive always been positive on here and I post one thing and get accused of all kinds of crap. Go look at the bios on New Albany s staff you can figure it out from there. I grew up close to the area and heard it all this past few days.

LOL......

Vandy......lol

LOL.....

Funny, I played pick up basketball with Sean May at IU while he was in high school and he never mentioned it.

And you would think the papers in BLOOMINGTON would pick up that fans were treating him bad. lol

And Jaren Jackson? LAST YEAR??? And the other 3 top 60 recruits from Indiana that didn’t go to IU.

LOL

You don’t know shit and it obvious.

But keep going....lol
http://www.dailytarheel.com/article...ad-of-uncs-sweet-16-game-against-the-hoosiers

This artical shine a little light on what I was saying about him choosing UNC. Theres more Ill dig up friend.

Did you even read the article? lol

Yes, there is a small part in the beginning about the atmosphere in Bloomington . Go back and watch the big10/acc challange from 2004-2005 IU/UNC Viatle talks about it too. Look im not going to get too carried away from my original post. Im just passing along what was said.

Yes, there is a small part in the beginning about the atmosphere in Bloomington . Go back and watch the big10/acc challange from 2004-2005 IU/UNC Viatle talks about it too. Look im not going to get too carried away from my original post. Im just passing along what was said.

You are a Vandy fan trying to troll.....

You can’t find a SINGLE event about IU fans giving a high school player a hard time because they didn’t pick IU.....NOT ONE.

Go ahead.....I’ll look ya up after the All American game

lol

Reactions: mazz

I have no idea if you are correct but this sentiment is exactly what things have appeared to me. Garland will be at the McDonald's game. Why would he announce for IU there?

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL

Not a good analogy. Sean May attended a lot of IU games with his father while Bob Knight was the coach. The dismissal had plenty to do with May's decision not to become a Hoosier. I would be willing to bet a lot that May was likely thinking IU before Sept. 10, 2000.

Reactions: mazz
I have no idea if you are correct but this sentiment is exactly what things have appeared to me. Garland will be at the McDonald's game. Why would he announce for IU there?
I tend to agree unfortunately. Family or big stage or whatever the excuse for doing it at the mcd game, if you are an indiana high legend, you absolutely would announce that you are going to iu in the state of indiana.

That's revisionist history about Sean may, though. He wasn't treated badly in high school by iu fans. We didn't let him have it until he came back to play in assembly hall.

Reactions: iu60

Don't care. He's been a Vandy lean for some time. He will have a solid NBA career.

Vandy still sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT