ADVERTISEMENT

It's that time of year again - **World's shortest book titles thread**

HogstarRunner

Senior
Apr 2, 2005
It seems like a decent day for this and I'm finally up early enough to start it, so let's try this again. For those that weren't around here, all you do is reply with the title of a book that would be very short. Refer to last year's thread for a few examples. A good example would be "Beauty Secrets by Janet Reno" because she obviously doesn't have too many beauty secrets. A bad example would be "Baby dangling for Dummies by Michael Jackson" because he is very good at that and has experience so he could write a longer book on that.

Let's try to make it funnier and longer than last year, and try to get it right.

The Fight to End Racial Discrimination by Chad_36.

deoes that work?

The Complete Idiots Guide to Coaching by Dave Wanndstedt**

asdf

I'm staying out of this . . .

The funniest ones are the inside jokes and I haven't been arond the OTF enough recently to be in on the best jokes.

But to stay on track, how about the classics "Anger Management by Bobby Knight" and "Knowing when to stay quiet by Nolan Richardson"

The Guide to Fan Appreciation by Patrick Knight*

This post was edited on 2/1 11:50 AM by CF**if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

That one was done in about 20 different ways on the hog board . . .

along with the various recruiting jokes.

40 in a 20 - by Mr Charlie **

oihb
This post was edited on 2/1 12:12 PM by R.A.S.if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Winning the Big One by Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning deserves at least 2 posts.
This post was edited on 2/1 12:27 PM by Moopsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Get That Perfect Tan! by Group82 and Fiess*

asr
This post was edited on 2/7 9:21 PM by Group82if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

How to get your players to sign long term contracts by Dan O'Brien**

iu

ADVERTISEMENT