ADVERTISEMENT

It's Krystallnacht On Steroids

His (or her) post was Mark Levin level garbage. Nothing but fear and angst.

Spoken like a person who's watched a little too much Fox News and assumed that was the real world.

Here's a clue...its not.
I guarantee you watch more Fox News in a day than I have in 5 years. Your standard dodge can’t work against me. I think. You parrot propaganda.

Yikes.

I thought liberals were politically correct, snowflake pussies.

Sounds like a lot of supposed right wing tough guys are getting scared, particularly of angry, black liberals.

Very interesting that a guy who named himself “cracker” equated a post about poverty as a post about race. You are clearly a person who thinks in racial terms. I guess it helps you apply the stereotypes that keep you in your safe place.

Also, is no one really going to point out that it's Kristallnacht?
I looked it up before my first post in this thread because it didn't look like I remembered and I found it both ways. Looks like Kristallnacht is in the original German and Krystallnacht is used by Hebrew organizations, such as Temples and the Jewish Museum of Maryland. So, there's that...

Last edited:
I guarantee you watch more Fox News in a day than I have in 5 years. Your standard dodge can’t work against me. I think. You parrot propaganda.

Very interesting that a guy who named himself “cracker” equated a post about poverty as a post about race. You are clearly a person who thinks in racial terms. I guess it helps you apply the stereotypes that keep you in your safe place.
Two questions:
-- Do you consider yourself a White Nationalist?
-- What's the address to your newsletter?

So the responses is:

I watch Fox - I don’t
I’m dumb, angry, middle aged and white - I’ll admit to old and while
I use hyperbole - Guilty as charged
I can’t spell - only a dumbass would care

I need to rise to revise and extend my remarks:

Some of you can’t read.
None of ya can think.
History matters.

See ya.
Wouldn’t wanna be ya.

So the responses is:

I watch Fox - I don’t

Some of you can’t read.
None of ya can think.
History matters.

See ya.
Wouldn’t wanna be ya.

Unless it's an ultra left wing, close to Commie, diatribe, anything posted on here that doesn't parrot the liberals talking points will never be met with anything more than insults...

It's a great way to tell if your post has merit...

Keep on posting MTIOTF...

Unless it's an ultra left wing, close to Commie, diatribe, anything posted on here that doesn't parrot the liberals talking points will never be met with anything more than insults...

I generally try to keep quiet, but his post was liked by Ladoga. That’s usually not a good sign.

76-1, by " Commie diatribe" are you talking about Karl Marx which neither the old Soviet Union or China today actually follow; or are you just labelling folks of another political persuasion ?

Reactions: hoosboot

Ugh, so how are protesters who are complaining about a lack of representation anywhere close to the KKK, which is a group that uses violent means to oppress and to try to hold on to their myopic way of life. Talk about looking through a len of color.

And how in the hell are protesters who are complaining about of a lack of representation anywhere close to Hitler and Nazis. Did I miss where they have a national military that's going into cities and arresting right wing white dudes, throwing them in jail or executing them??

It's garbage. It's simple projection.

I get a dude is in power and wants to use the military to come in a crush the protesters.

Am I wrong? Cuz that's more in line with the bullshit you vomited up.

What pisses me off is right wingers who still doesn't understand that Trump's tactics might be entertaining in a WWF format but it leaves him (and in turn our country) extremely vulnerable when a crisis hits us.

You're seeing it. Trump has attacked the press so much that nobody believes anything anymore. So when we get a pandemic, it's a clown show.

When you get riots he is neutered when it comes to quell them. His only option is to go Mussolini.

He can't work with anyone who hasn't sworn fealty to Trump. Governors aren't going to work with after he's trash talked them. No. He's on an island surrounded by cronies.

And we went from teasing each other to being annoyed with each other to wanting to kill each other.

Thanks Trump.

0fa33c90-f9ca-44a6-95e2-e32f7ad5864f_1.e3139facda1fd1bffce6c7f239e6a4bd.jpeg
J Nadler could use those!

Reactions: Spartans9312
IUJIM, if you were labelled a "lawless real-life bully engaged in intellectual fascism" would you think it was one of the best posts on this board in a long time?
I have been labeled much worse, many times, on this board.

Do you still molest farm animals?
Only your mother/wife.
So, is that a yes on you considering yourself a White Nationalist? You seem to have a problem saying no.
Now, how about you giving me the address to MTIOTF's newsletter?

Last edited:
So the responses is:

I watch Fox - I don’t

Some of you can’t read.
None of ya can think.
History matters.

See ya.
Wouldn’t wanna be ya.

03338407c674b32bced7c0a41b7df40a.jpeg

Reactions: StelioKontos
Ugh, so how are protesters who are complaining about a lack of representation anywhere close to the KKK, which is a group that uses violent means to oppress and to try to hold on to their myopic way of life. Talk about looking through a len of color.

And how in the hell are protesters who are complaining about of a lack of representation anywhere close to Hitler and Nazis. Did I miss where they have a national military that's going into cities and arresting right wing white dudes, throwing them in jail or executing them??

I get a dude is in power and wants to use the military to come in a crush the protesters.

What pisses me off is right wingers who still doesn't understand that Trump's tactics might be entertaining in a WWF format but it leaves him (and in turn our country) extremely vulnerable when a crisis hits us.

You're seeing it. Trump has attacked the press so much that nobody believes anything anymore. So when we get a pandemic, it's a clown show.

When you get riots he is neutered when it comes to quell them. His only option is to go Mussolini.

He can't work with anyone who hasn't sworn fealty to Trump. Governors aren't going to work with after he's trash talked them. No. He's on an island surrounded by cronies.

And we went from teasing each other to being annoyed with each other to wanting to kill each other.

Thanks Trump.

Thanks Trump.
Nah...I was ready to guillotine Harry Reid when President DJT was still a Democrat billionaire in NY, winning multiple awards and recognition for his financial support of the AA 'community". (Before the bolsheviks tagged him as a '''raycisssss'"...)

Nah...I was ready to guillotine Harry Reid when President DJT was still a Democrat billionaire in NY, winning multiple awards and recognition for his financial support of the AA 'community". (Before the bolsheviks tagged him as a '''raycisssss'"...)
Do you consider yourself a White Nationalist?

The Klan marches of the 20's and Krystallnacht of Germany have been replaced by roving and camping bands of violent Americans who break out windows, burn businesses, and beat people who do not dress or look like them, and do not return their salute/shout out a "Heil"-style agreement. Enabled and camouflaged by "mostly peaceful" but violence-accepting and violence-defending and violence-rationalizing allies. All in the name of building an allegedly better society seeking undefined "social justice" for "[some of] the people."

The modern liberal has become a violent electronic and real-life bully, engaged in intellectual fascism and McCarthyism (read this message board for all the proof you need), and is on a shortening and accelerating road to a willingness to rid themselves of The Inferiors and The Deplorables and The Other Labeled, and every idea and form of speech they dislike. Today, you get cancelled from your job. Soon, just cancelled. There is no Marketplace of Ideas or tolerance among The Left.

Up is down.
Evil is good.
Separation and different treatment brings equality.
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Lawlessness brings social justice.

All after 50 years of The Great Society - which was nothing but The Great Lie.
It condemned generations - and generations to come - to abject poverty and the sole opportunity being crime and an underground counter-culture and economy.

The post-war right wanted to integrate schools - as it turned out, even by force and the 101st - and provide equal opportunity to a lifetime cycle of jobs that could break the cycle of poverty.
Instead, we got dependency through welfare and structured/segregated housing, financial rewards for continued broken families, continued de-facto uneducation. In short, continued de-facto segregation through "social programs." And now we are reaping the whirlwind of Group Think and UniAction, and the death of individualism and individual liberty in a melting pot, in pursuit of "social justice."

f8489042f44b2fa06ddce68ca4aed6da.jpg

what hasn't been mentioned yet by anyone, is that X percent of people just enjoy being thugs and hoodlums and destroying things.

if enabled to do so they will, and don't need a legit reason.

another thing not mentioned is, if someone hears all day everyday that all their problems are whity's fault, X percent will believe them.

sht happens regularly to most people of all colors for reasons said persons often can't pin down, and if you give said persons a reason for the otherwise unexplainable sht that happens to everyone, many will grab onto that explanation for lack of any other.

if you think Wall St and big media, including social media, aren't deliberately fueling the race war to divert attention away from the far bigger reason for blacks' and the working classes' problems, (Wall St controlled govt), then you aren't paying attention what so ever to what stories are and aren't being told, and how they are framed.

what hasn't been mentioned yet by anyone, is that X percent of people just enjoy being thugs and hoodlums and destroying things.

if enabled to do so they will, and don't need a legit reason.

another thing not mentioned is, if someone hears all day everyday that all their problems are whity's fault, X percent will believe them.

sht happens regularly to most people of all colors for reasons said persons often can't pin down, and if you give said persons a reason for the otherwise unexplainable sht that happens to everyone, many will grab onto that explanation for lack of any other.

if you think Wall St and big media, including social media, aren't deliberately fueling the race war to divert attention away from the far bigger reason for blacks' and the working classes' problems, (Wall St controlled govt), then you aren't paying attention what so ever to what stories are and aren't being told, and how they are framed.
If you think that Covid-45 isn't deliberately fueling the race war for his own political gain, then you aren't paying attention

Last edited:
If you think that Covid-45 isn't deliberately fueling the race war for his own political gain, then you aren't paying attention
I think you are a lemming who is fueling the race war for the political gain of your party, employing intolerance & bigotry to label anyone who doesn’t support protesters, rioters, and looters white nationalists. Let me know if you get the address for his newsletter...

I think you are a lemming who is fueling the race war for the political gain of your party, employing intolerance & bigotry to label anyone who doesn’t support protesters, rioters, and looters white nationalists. Let me know if you get the address for his newsletter...

Do you feel better now, calling me a lemming, a bigot and a fraud?

So that's a yes on you considering yourself a White Nationalist?
How about you having and giving me the address to MTIOTF's newsletter?
And before I forget, do you consider yourself a Nazi or just a Klan?
So that’s a yes on the animals?
Well, see, there you go, you're the first to deny being a White Nationalist.
For the record, you haven’t denied the kid or animal accusations.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Are you crazy? A post accusing half of us of essentially being Nazis is the best post you've seen in a long time? What the f*ck is wrong with you?

More entertaining was your meltdown over someone jumping the gun on who shot cops in Louisville while apparently accepting our future VP doing the same thing.

The OP is basically whining that liberals are being mean to him because they won't accept his idiotic beliefs as anything close to realistic and is throwing a word soup tantrum using key hooks to offend those he wants to offend and to rile up the other rubes. It's a weak troll. Treat it as such. That whole post is stupid beyond compare and wrong on every point and to give it any validity at all is just adding more flung shit stuck to the walls.

A monkey on a typewriter...

Translation: touched a nerve.

So that’s a yes on the animals?

For the record, you haven’t denied the kid or animal accusations.
You don't read very well, do you? You're so used to the lies you intake and believe, you have no idea when you're the liar. Or maybe you just lie because it's fun

Friday a White supremacist tried to ambush police in California. He shot one and he was killed returning to his vehicle which had several other weapons and more ammunition. Does that qualify as being part of Kristallnacht?

Reactions: StelioKontos
Friday a White supremacist tried to ambush police in California. He shot one and he was killed returning to his vehicle which had several other weapons and more ammunition. Does that qualify as being part of Kristallnacht?
To borrow a phrase from a comrade of yours, dumb. This POS should be prosecuted, just like all of the leftist rioters, looters, & vandals, & cop shooters, which as of late of done far more damage than white suprema it’s, as deplorable as they are. Crime is crime, regardless of the person committing it.

To borrow a phrase from a comrade of yours, dumb. This POS should be prosecuted, just like all of the leftist rioters, looters, & vandals, & cop shooters, which as of late of done far more damage than white suprema it’s, as deplorable as they are. Crime is crime, regardless of the person committing it.
That's a hot take.
Has anyone here said that rioters, looters, vandals and cop shooters should not be prosecuted?

ADVERTISEMENT