ADVERTISEMENT

It's Krystallnacht On Steroids

Scientific racism and it's slavery based on race was "in the first place"

In your face racism was mostly eradicated and the black family, family being the main building block of society, was destroyed soon after. That was not the chattel slavery of the past, that was paying people in poverty money to not get married. Johnson's folly. We are dealing with its impact to this day. It took a not so great situation and made it worse. And given the circumstances, that should have been a pretty hard thing to do.

We pay more money now for a less educated populace. We have thrown $22 Trillion at "poverty" to no effect. I know that you probably like to see yourself as some enlightened savior of the underprivileged, but you are just a boot that helps hold them down...all to make yourself feel good.

In your face racism was mostly eradicated and the black family, family being the main building block of society, was destroyed soon after. That was not the chattel slavery of the past, that was paying people in poverty money to not get married. Johnson's folly. We are dealing with its impact to this day. It took a not so great situation and made it worse. And given the circumstances, that should have been a pretty hard thing to do.

We pay more money now for a less educated populace. We have thrown $22 Trillion at "poverty" to no effect. I know that you probably like to see yourself as some enlightened savior of the underprivileged, but you are just a boot that helps hold them down...all to make yourself feel good.
"In your face racism was mostly eradicated" When, exactly, or even generally, did that happen in your white power fantasy?

I have no idea but what I know is that ignoring it is not going to do it.

Well, you show some honesty there.

Focusing on it endlessly the last 12 years has made the situation far worse. There used to be talk of "post-racial". And it seemed like we were getting there. No more. Now we have significant portions of the inner cities burned out, with no plan in sight.

Unless you want to count Seattle hiring an ex-pimp as a "street czar".

The only plans I've seen are "investing" in the inner cities, defunding the police, "re-education" and reparations.

Which it means 90% of this stuff is about 1) power or 2)$$.

I think private investment in the inner cities under Trump was working. What investor would risk it now? So "investing" now means giving public $$ to the likes of Sharpton & Jackson. Remember the Job Corps? How did that work out?

Defunding the police was criminal negligence/stupidity, and has already done a lot of predictable damage. It's being walked back. Not before a few people got shot in the head. Being liberal means never having to say your sorry, because your intentions are virtuous.

Re-education attempts are sneered at by all except the far Left.

Reparations? I think it would great for the virtue-signalers on here to set an example. Establish a Hoosier.com account and pay over half of your wealth, and the rest of us will make sure your $$ goes to needy and deserving AAs. It will help them, and lesson the pain you feel over your white privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
Neither is telling those who consider themselves victims of it, and their friends who stand with them, to shut up and go home, I would guess.

That's not what he said - so stop being stupid, dishonest and/or both.

Your snide and hateful attitude is a HUGE part of this problem, not to mention your undeserved arrogance.

Reactions: Lucy01
I tend to agree. As a general matter, Critical Race Theory and its spinoffs are white liberal constructs, not so much a black ones. If you advocate focusing on correcting the "miserable experiences" our Black friends experience, I wholeheartedly agree. The problem is Critical Race Theory focuses on whites being contrite for being white, expressing regret for white privilege, and seeking atonement for a nation born in sin. Nothing illustrates the futility of our current approach than destroying statues, changing names, and shouting Black Lives Matter! None of that will change the miserable experiences, provide better educations, or provide access to good jobs for Blacks.

I'm on the same page for the importance of better education opportunities. If there is any move to reparations, I would tie it inextricably to educational opportunities.

Are you saying that human beings are inherently racist?
human beings inherently want to belong to groups of "like" human beings. Whether that's skin color, religion, music affinity, sports team loyalty, biggest caves a few millenia ago, etc..... You can call that racist if you want. Not my terminology... but yours.

Maybe the most ridiculous attempt at deflection I have ever read.
And, I can only assume you consider your own arrogance well-deserved. How so?

Because unlike every leftie who posts here, I don’t have to change what others say or lie about what others say to make my case.

Your “ideas” are unsustainable when subjected to thought or the simplest questions, so you spend your time intentionally misperceiving and misrepresenting others to deflect from your indefensibly stupid comments.

I’m a lawyer. Not a guy went to law school. A lawyer. I’ve spent over30 years letting guys like you run their mouths, then destroy their case with 10 or less well-placed questions. It’s why guys like you never answer questions here. Because information is dangerous to your bullshit. So you just insult and dodge like a bully - until somebody who knows how calls your bluff.

I also know history
You ignore history

I could go on, but arguing with hateful idiots is wasted energy and you are an entire energy crisis

(How many names you hiding behind now?)

Bull. Horns.

Reactions: 76-1
Because unlike every leftie who posts here, I don’t have to change what others say or lie about what others say to make my case.

Your “ideas” are unsustainable when subjected to thought or the simplest questions, so you spend your time intentionally misperceiving and misrepresenting others to deflect from your indefensibly stupid comments.

I’m a lawyer. Not a guy went to law school. A lawyer. I’ve spent over30 years letting guys like you run their mouths, then destroy their case with 10 or less well-placed questions. It’s why guys like you never answer questions here. Because information is dangerous to your bullshit. So you just insult and dodge like a bully - until somebody who knows how calls your bluff.

I also know history
You ignore history

I could go on, but arguing with hateful idiots is wasted energy and you are an entire energy crisis

Bull. Horns.
no clue who you are and you've obviously been around more consistently but i thoroughly enjoy your posts. that said there are some real aholes on this board. guys who literally write nothing but "you're an idiot." or are so narrow minded it's pissing in the wind to engage with them. they add zero to the board yet somehow are here all the time. and in my biased opinion they are the left of the left crowd. the right has its whackos too but i rarely (if ever) see them personally attack people. again i haven't been here consistently but i think you've got it wrong on bulk. he and i are polar opposites and by my limited history here i think bulk's a stand up poster. unsolicited so apologies in advance. i hope you post more. but you've got it wrong on bulk.

In the discussion on racism, resumes that infer one is Black are less likely to get replies. https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews

Black entrepreneurs are less likely to get bank loans https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-be-rejected-for-loans-is-this-discrimination

Here is more on job discrimination. Read it, they create identical resumes for fictional Blacks abd Whites, yet the Whites get many more callbacks.

But no, we should never, ever, use the word racism. Isn't there an old racist trope that Blacks are lazy? How does that fit into 59% of Republicans who think Blacks just need to try harder? https://www.newsweek.com/forty-perc...ple-just-need-try-harder-equality-poll-872646

Reactions: iuwclurker
no clue who you are and you've obviously been around more consistently but i thoroughly enjoy your posts. that said there are some real aholes on this board. guys who literally write nothing but "you're an idiot." or are so narrow minded it's pissing in the wind to engage with them. they add zero to the board yet somehow are here all the time. and in my biased opinion they are the left of the left crowd. the right has its whackos too but i rarely (if ever) see them personally attack people. again i haven't been here consistently but i think you've got it wrong on bulk. he and i are polar opposites and by my limited history here i think bulk's a stand up poster. unsolicited so apologies in advance. i hope you post more. but you've got it wrong on bulk.

Just another reason I stopped posting here. You wind up fighting with people you’d rather just have a beer with at a tailgate. You can’t tell the good from the bad, you just see somebody piling on and you fight back over something as dumb as politics.

Reactions: IUINSB
Just another reason I stopped posting here. You wind up fighting with people you’d rather just have a beer with at a tailgate. You can’t tell the good from the bad, you just see somebody piling on and you fight back over something as dumb as politics.
Absolutely.

In the discussion on racism, resumes that infer one is Black are less likely to get replies. https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews

Black entrepreneurs are less likely to get bank loans https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-be-rejected-for-loans-is-this-discrimination

Here is more on job discrimination. Read it, they create identical resumes for fictional Blacks abd Whites, yet the Whites get many more callbacks.

But no, we should never, ever, use the word racism. Isn't there an old racist trope that Blacks are lazy? How does that fit into 59% of Republicans who think Blacks just need to try harder? https://www.newsweek.com/forty-perc...ple-just-need-try-harder-equality-poll-872646
All good discussion points; it's unfortunate that the dialogue is always cops and not these issues.

I’m a lawyer. Not a guy went to law school. A lawyer.
I'm confused. Are you saying that you are a lawyer, but didn't go to law school, or am I misreading?
Also, this is my only name here...sorry.

The rest of your post is just unfiltered anger. Don't let this place get you angry, just because some people don't agree with you. There are plenty here who do.

Full disclosure...I am a smart ass. I believe everything I say, and disagree with everyone you think I do, on just about everything.
As I said before, over the years, I have voted for Republicans all up and down the ballot...but, what we are seeing now is not the GOP of the past. Those Republicans are coming out against the source of the transformation. This country's political climate has gone to shit over the last 4 years, and I don't blame the Republican Party, because the party in power is not that party. And somehow, this change has happened right in front of us. There are real conservatives who are coming out against this shift, and I look forward to the day they take the GOP back and we can return to having normal political disagreements again.
Oh, and thank you mcm66. You obviously are very perceptive about people...you totally missed the mark on me, but for the most part, you are spot on. Even though you live in St. Louis, you aren't that deplorable.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Full disclosure...I am a smart ass. I believe everything I say, and disagree with everyone you think I do, on just about everything.
As I said before, over the years, I have voted for Republicans all up and down the ballot...but, what we are seeing now is not the GOP of the past. Those Republicans are coming out against the source of the transformation. This country's political climate has gone to shit over the last 4 years, and I don't blame the Republican Party, because the party in power is not that party. And somehow, this change has happened right in front of us. There are real conservatives who are coming out against this shift, and I look forward to the day they take the GOP back and we can return to having normal political disagreements again.
Oh, and thank you mcm66. You obviously are very perceptive about people...you totally missed the mark on me, but for the most part, you are spot on. Even though you live in St. Louis, you aren't that deplorable.
Lol got it. Remember tho a lot of folks are in a trickbag. They liked trump’s message, got duped by his ineptitude and want him out, but now are out to sea because they don’t like the Dems (policies) either. Strange political times.

Oh and mtiotf’s lawyer comment means he’s a real lawyer. He tries cases. Not what we used to call 3.2 lawyers.

Last edited:
Focusing on it endlessly the last 12 years has made the situation far worse. There used to be talk of "post-racial". And it seemed like we were getting there. No more. Now we have significant port

Unless you want to count Seattle hiring an ex-pimp as a "street czar".

The only plans I've seen are "investing" in the inner cities, defunding the police, "re-education" and reparations.

Which it means 90% of this stuff is about 1) power or 2)$$.

I think private investment in the inner cities under Trump was working. What investor would risk it now? So "investing" now means giving public $$ to the likes of Sharpton & Jackson. Remember the Job Corps? How did that work out?

Defunding the police was criminal negligence/stupidity, and has already done a lot of predictable damage. It's being walked back. Not before a few people got shot in the head. Being liberal means never having to say your sorry, because your intentions are virtuous.

Re-education attempts are sneered at by all except the far Left.

Reparations? I think it would great for the virtue-signalers on here to set an example. Establish a Hoosier.com account and pay over half of your wealth, and the rest of us will make sure your $$ goes to needy and deserving AAs. It will help them, and lesson the pain you feel over your white privilege.

Haha we were sooooo close lolol

Lol got it. Remember tho a lot of folks are in a trickbag. They liked trump’s message, got duped by his ineptitude and want him out, but now are out to sea because they don’t like the Dems (policies) either. Strange political times.

Oh and mtiotf’s lawyer comment means he’s a real lawyer. He tries cases. Not what we used to call 3.2 lawyers.
What does 3.2 refer to?

So you just insult and dodge like a bully - until somebody who knows how calls your bluff.
This from a guy who likens largely peaceful protests to Khrystallnacht? And who claims setting fire to a single public library is the same thing as organized bonfires to get rid of accumulated knowledge because it could interfere with their leader's spoken wisdom?

I know history too, MTIOTF. I love you, man, but you're waaaaayyy off the chain with this crap. So I'm calling your bluff. Either have the discipline of a lawyer, or quit claiming here the privilege of being one. Because whatever it is you're trying to be here, it ain't a lawyer.

Did you notice the original post in this thread? 🤷‍♂️
I don't think MTIOTF is an ahole . . . I think he can be one when he puts his mind to it, but it's not who he is at heart.

I think he's concerned about Louisville . . . he has an awful lot of his life invested there. And the way the downtown has been affected is heart-rendering to those not there . . . and even more so for him.

Last edited:
I don't think MTIOTF is an ahole . . . I think he can be one when he puts his mind to it, but it's not who he is at heart.

I think he's concerned about Louisville . . . he has an awful lot of his life invested there. And the way the downtown has been affected are heart-rendering to those not there . . . and even more so for him.

He puts his mind to it like he was cramming for the bar in that OP. ;)

I understand people's concerns about their lives and am extremely sympathetic. That's why I've mostly stayed out of this thread. There are lots of people struggling and concerned about their lives all over the country. I guess I don't get how lashing out at people one disagrees with makes the situation better though.

He puts his mind to it like he was cramming for the bar in that OP. ;)

I understand people's concerns about their lives and am extremely sympathetic. That's why I've mostly stayed out of this thread. There are lots of people struggling and concerned about their lives all over the country. I guess I don't get how lashing out at people one disagrees with makes the situation better though.
Are you for real? He has been called a racist on this form for years. Sad That is what he has endured by people lashing out at him.

Reactions: 76-1
Are you for real? He has been called a racist on this form for years. Sad That is what he has endured by people lashing out at him.
That doesn't excuse his OP in this thread, RZ. MTIOTF has broad shoulders . . .

. . . BTW, I've been called a racist in places far more hurtful than this place, and I lived to tell the tale. MTIOTF is better than having to be defensive at each and every insult . . . and he knows it.

[on edit]: BTW, he's done his fair share of lashing out here too. He ought to be able to take what he dishes out . . . .

Last edited:

Really real, RZ. Do you realize that you just copped that your brother was an ahole in his OP?

Come around for actual conversations once in a while. It would be entertaining.

Really real, RZ. Do you realize that you just copped that your brother was an ahole in his OP?

Come around for actual conversations once in a while. It would be entertaining.
I have been around here for 20 years. I just happen to be in the minority.

I also know history
You ignore history

Bull. Horns.
Do your Holocaust survivors friends agree with you that BLM protests are the Krystallnacht on steroids? Ask them, see what they say.

Do your Holocaust survivors friends agree with you that BLM protests are Krystallnacht on steroids? Ask them, see what they say.

ahhh.

Look who's back for more.

See? You did it again.

I said nothing about BLM.
You added it to try and mischaraterize my comment.

But there are even more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Let's look and see ...

Do you even REALIZE what you are doing? Or does it come natural? Or are you just a mindless troll?

If you weren't being INTENTIONALLY intellectually dishonest, then your NATURAL reaction was "Krystallnacht on steroids/Holocaust/violence = BLM." Maybe we should start by asking why YOU equate a post about violent protest with BLM? By every standard typically used in this little leftie echo chamber to measure others, THAT is racist. (Care to add hypocrisy to your resume, or are you satified with merely being racist?)

Even so, I will answer your question.

Yes. I’ve had many discussions with Jewish friends (and others) about the comparisons of violent US leftists in the US streets, and the Nazis in the German streets in the years leading up to their acquisition of power, and after. Its a question many academics used to discuss a lot, but can't openly these days. (A very dark cloud has been lowered over the Marketplace of Ideas in the US. Merely discussing issues these days can cost you a career when little minded people get into positions of power. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrrupts absolutely. And just a little social power, plus the internet, and a little toxic politics, and - poof. Ideas disappear. HERE is what free speech and academic freedom and the marketplace of ideas on campuses look like now - behold Professor Leftie Unithought, confronting an idea:

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Street violence was a very important tool for the Nazis. They used it to intimidate and quell dissent - as it is being used today. They weren't the first. And dang sure weren't the last. There has been long chain of folks who attack ideas and then people. Burning a library has already here been defended, rationalized, explained, minimalized, understood, given sympathy. And - as the academics also know and teach - "Where they burn books, they will in the end also burn people."

I first discussed this issue in the late 70’s, in a college course - the single best I ever took - addressing mostly the Middle East, but framed by and in the context of the US violence of the late 60’s and early 70’s and the then-and-still-ongoing street violence in Gaza and the West Bank. Those discussions included an Israeli ambassador to the US and the Palestinian representative to the UN. (I’ll bet you didn’t know that in those days, it was illegal for PLO officials to even be in the US, except thier UN reps. I had tea and cake with him. We also discussed the differences in treatment between Palestinians in Israel and the American Indian in the US. Real discussions. Not silly ass message board posts.) More recent discussions were over golf and beers at the country club here begun by Jewish people even before The Great War, who faced discrimination and weren’t admitted to the Gentile clubs. Even as a Gentile, I was a welcomed member there for many years, and I still have many friends from there. And even more recent discussions were at the place where I work, with people with whom I work, and clients/friends, left and right, Jew and gentile, black and white, where we also talk with Fortune 100 execs, Fortune 500 execs, mayors, governors, senators, representatives, and other policy makers - while you jerk around here like a child-like oaf.

You need to either stop - because you are so far out of your league you don't even know where the field is - or put away your keyboard and leave the echo chamber this place has become and learn a little from the real world before spouting off again. Jesters have very little impact.

because as many people note, racism is a permanent human condition.

I have been trying to look into this, and the idea that racism has always existed may not be true. The Greeks and Romans believed their culture was superior to all cultures, but they did not necessarily feel that Whites were superior to Blacks. Rome would have an emperor who was born in Libya and whose family was Carthaginian. Admittedly Carthage was not sub-Saharan African where most US slaves came from, but it is still African. Sub-Saharan Africans were allowed to become Roman the same as any other foreigner. Also, some Googles reveal that sex between the races was not frowned upon. It appears the Romans had no special words to denote "Black", as any non-Roman was simply referred to as members of their tribe. So the Romans didn't appear to distinguish a Black slave from a Gaul slave.

If anyone in Rome or Greece wrote that Blacks were inferior, it did not survive to modernity.

By the way, the word "slave" comes from Slav. The Slavic people were frequently slaves.

Below is from the Wiki, but I invite people to launch into a Google search of racism in Rome and Greece.

Roman writers described people with physical characteristics of sub-Saharan Africans as "Aethiopes", but the term carried no social implications.[6] There was no such thing as a black community; immigrants from south of the Sahara were few and from disparate ethnic communities. The immigrants would have been separated from each other in households of other people, and if they had descendants these would have blended within very few generations into the local population.[6] While slavery was a deeply stigmatized social status, the great majority of slaves were from European and Mediterranean populations; inherited physical characteristics were not relevant to slave status.[6] Black people were not excluded from any profession, and there was usually no stigma or bias against mixed race relationships in Antiquity.[7]
What I found is the first writing of Black inferiority goes to Gomes de Zurara. The Slavs had built a system of forts, so westerners started looking elsewhere for Slaves. The Portuguese turned to Africa. To make slavery even more appealing, the idea took hold to claim that the Africans were inferior barbarians, and taking them in as slaves was a kindness.

Anyway, feel free to Google racism in Roman empire or racism in ancient Greece. I'm not saying there was no racism, there is one book that claims there was "proto-racism" in both. But read about it and wonder if we in America are as advanced in race as Rome or Greece of 2000 years ago.

D'Nish D'Souza has an article on racism that I find interesting. Just about every culture believed they were superior to all other cultures, such as I suggest the Romans and Greeks did and D'Souza lists others including the Zulus. But that isn't racism any more than American exceptionalism is racism. https://www.jstor.org/stable/41212409?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents

Racism is actually something that cannot be erased forever as it has its roots deep down in our humanity life. How is this related to steroids anyway? I've heard people say that because of steroids they lose control over what they say and so on. That is fake :) Steroids cannot influence our motorical system in any way. I know what they do as I've been using them sometime. If you don't know where to buy steroids canada better try sites like this one as it is a verified one (by me). Steroids can be faked too, so when buying them you should be careful too.

Last edited:
I
ahhh.

Look who's back for more.

See? You did it again.

I said nothing about BLM.
You added it to try and mischaraterize my comment.

But there are even more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Let's look and see ...

Do you even REALIZE what you are doing? Or does it come natural? Or are you just a mindless troll?

If you weren't being INTENTIONALLY intellectually dishonest, then your NATURAL reaction was "Krystallnacht on steroids/Holocaust/violence = BLM." Maybe we should start by asking why YOU equate a post about violent protest with BLM? By every standard typically used in this little leftie echo chamber to measure others, THAT is racist. (Care to add hypocrisy to your resume, or are you satified with merely being racist?)

Even so, I will answer your question.

Yes. I’ve had many discussions with Jewish friends (and others) about the comparisons of violent US leftists in the US streets, and the Nazis in the German streets in the years leading up to their acquisition of power, and after. Its a question many academics used to discuss a lot, but can't openly these days. (A very dark cloud has been lowered over the Marketplace of Ideas in the US. Merely discussing issues these days can cost you a career when little minded people get into positions of power. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrrupts absolutely. And just a little social power, plus the internet, and a little toxic politics, and - poof. Ideas disappear. HERE is what free speech and academic freedom and the marketplace of ideas on campuses look like now - behold Professor Leftie Unithought, confronting an idea:

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Street violence was a very important tool for the Nazis. They used it to intimidate and quell dissent - as it is being used today. They weren't the first. And dang sure weren't the last. There has been long chain of folks who attack ideas and then people. Burning a library has already here been defended, rationalized, explained, minimalized, understood, given sympathy. And - as the academics also know and teach - "Where they burn books, they will in the end also burn people."

I first discussed this issue in the late 70’s, in a college course - the single best I ever took - addressing mostly the Middle East, but framed by and in the context of the US violence of the late 60’s and early 70’s and the then-and-still-ongoing street violence in Gaza and the West Bank. Those discussions included an Israeli ambassador to the US and the Palestinian representative to the UN. (I’ll bet you didn’t know that in those days, it was illegal for PLO officials to even be in the US, except thier UN reps. I had tea and cake with him. We also discussed the differences in treatment between Palestinians in Israel and the American Indian in the US. Real discussions. Not silly ass message board posts.) More recent discussions were over golf and beers at the country club here begun by Jewish people even before The Great War, who faced discrimination and weren’t admitted to the Gentile clubs. Even as a Gentile, I was a welcomed member there for many years, and I still have many friends from there. And even more recent discussions were at the place where I work, with people with whom I work, and clients/friends, left and right, Jew and gentile, black and white, where we also talk with Fortune 100 execs, Fortune 500 execs, mayors, governors, senators, representatives, and other policy makers - while you jerk around here like a child-like oaf.

You need to either stop - because you are so far out of your league you don't even know where the field is - or put away your keyboard and leave the echo chamber this place has become and learn a little from the real world before spouting off again. Jesters have very little impact.
Hahaha If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer

So the responses is:

I watch Fox - I don’t
I’m dumb, angry, middle aged and white - I’ll admit to old and while
I use hyperbole - Guilty as charged
I can’t spell - only a dumbass would care

I need to rise to revise and extend my remarks:

Some of you can’t read.
None of ya can think.
History matters.

See ya.
Wouldn’t wanna be ya.

If you really THINK, then you'd know that a much more apt analogy would be equating the militia types who hang out in bars and play with guns to the Nazi militia who marched down the streets of Munchen in the infamous "Beer Hall Putsch". They thought they were "soldiers of Righteousness" as well...

human beings inherently want to belong to groups of "like" human beings. Whether that's skin color, religion, music affinity, sports team loyalty, biggest caves a few millenia ago, etc..... You can call that racist if you want. Not my terminology... but yours.

Are you up to date on your "Patriot Front" dues? They split from Vanguard after Charlottesville, but they steadfastly maintain their racial "identity"...

Nothing racist here LOL...

"From the varied nations and cultures of Europe a new nation was forged in the flames of conquest. E Pluribus Unum was the new creed that bound our people together with their pan-European identity as Americans. To be an American is to be a descendant of conquerors, pioneers, visionaries, and explorers. This unique identity was given to us by our ancestors, and this national spirit remains firmly rooted in our blood."

• "In order to survive as a culture, a heritage, and a way of being, our nation must learn that its collective interests are fighting against its collective threats of replacement and enslavement."
  • "'We can have peace and security only so long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood, only so long as we guard ourselves against attack by foreign armies and dilution by foreign races.'"- Charles Lindbergh, who was quoted in the manifesto under the section labeled "The identity, individual and the collective." (FYI, Lindbergh proudly self-identified as a "Fascist")...
"The Patriot Front believes being an American has very little to do with citizenship.

The implication that one's American blood is inherited echoes "birtherism" claims against former President Barack Obama, Hughey said. Though the 44th president was born in the United States, he was viewed as "quintessentially un-American... And that was because of his blackness."

Where do we see this in the manifesto?

• "Those of foreign birth may occupy civil status within the lands occupied by the state, and they may even be dutiful citizens, yet they may not be American. Membership within the American nation is inherited through blood, not ink. Even those born in America may yet be foreign."
  • "Nationhood cannot be bestowed upon those who are not of the founding stock of our people, and those who do not share the common spirit that permeates our greater civilization, and the European diaspora."

Gee, I wonder why this group was so upset by the removal of a monument to "Confederate Heros" that they traveled to Charlottesville and took place in the Kristallnacht-Esque march thru the UVA Campus on Fri Night Aug 12, 2017...

The OP of this thread decided to take undue liberties with the vocabulary involved, seemingly ignoring that Krystallancht was an attack on Jews. And of course it was right-wing mobs who marched past the Charlottesville Synagogue on Fri night chanting "Jews Will Not Replace US'...

San Diego's public schools want to be anti-racist, so they're...abolishing the traditional grading system.
From NBC: "This is part of our reckoning as a school district. If we're actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT