ADVERTISEMENT

It's Krystallnacht On Steroids

That's a hot take.
Has anyone here said that rioters, looters, vandals and cop shooters should not be prosecuted?
Ive seen a lot of people defending the protestors who have been accomplices in many of these crimes, but I haven’t seen anyone defend white supremacists...

Yet the kkk supports trump and trump has taken pages out of hitlers playbook on how to brainwash his followers.

Adding mtiotf to the list of brainwashed idiots.

Ive seen a lot of people defending the protestors who have been accomplices in many of these crimes, but I haven’t seen anyone defend white supremacists...

Really? A church even collected donations to give to the white supremacist kid that went to kenosha and killed a couple protesters.

Do you live in a box or just love being ill-informed?

Reactions: cosmickid
Link to anyone posting on here in defense of the looters, rioters, vandals, or cop shooters? I'm sure from your position, you will find lots of examples from both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:
The Klan marches of the 20's and Krystallnacht of Germany have been replaced by roving and camping bands of violent Americans who break out windows, burn businesses, and beat people who do not dress or look like them, and do not return their salute/shout out a "Heil"-style agreement. Enabled and camouflaged by "mostly peaceful" but violence-accepting and violence-defending and violence-rationalizing allies. All in the name of building an allegedly better society seeking undefined "social justice" for "[some of] the people."

The modern liberal has become a violent electronic and real-life bully, engaged in intellectual fascism and McCarthyism (read this message board for all the proof you need), and is on a shortening and accelerating road to a willingness to rid themselves of The Inferiors and The Deplorables and The Other Labeled, and every idea and form of speech they dislike. Today, you get cancelled from your job. Soon, just cancelled. There is no Marketplace of Ideas or tolerance among The Left.

Up is down.
Evil is good.
Separation and different treatment brings equality.
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Lawlessness brings social justice.

All after 50 years of The Great Society - which was nothing but The Great Lie.
It condemned generations - and generations to come - to abject poverty and the sole opportunity being crime and an underground counter-culture and economy.

The post-war right wanted to integrate schools - as it turned out, even by force and the 101st - and provide equal opportunity to a lifetime cycle of jobs that could break the cycle of poverty.
Instead, we got dependency through welfare and structured/segregated housing, financial rewards for continued broken families, continued de-facto uneducation. In short, continued de-facto segregation through "social programs." And now we are reaping the whirlwind of Group Think and UniAction, and the death of individualism and individual liberty in a melting pot, in pursuit of "social justice."

f8489042f44b2fa06ddce68ca4aed6da.jpg
I had to read this carefully to make sure I didn't write this. Then I realized it wasn't me because it was more eloquent than mine would have been.

But I've been saying the same thing about the so-called Great Society to anyone who would listen. It's done nothing but destroy families - black, brown, and white - and created more social disheaval than any government program since the Great Leap Forward.

I don't think any of these 'protesters' or New Bolsheviks have read Orwell, which used to be required reading in public schools.

Reactions: mushroomgod_1
Link to anyone posting on here in defense of the looters, rioters, vandals, or cop shooters? I'm sure from your position, you will find lots of examples from both sides of the aisle.
Read my post. Plenty have defended protestors who have been accomplices. When time after time, the protests lead to rioting, looting, vandalism, etc., & protestors continue to provide cover for these people, they are accomplices. TMP, in a fleeting moment of lucidity, spoke eloquently about keeping the protests during the day & how the criminals benefit from their cover. I guess I should consider the possibility they’re unwittingly aiding criminals but are just too stupid to realize it.

Rittenhouse is a white supremacist? Link?
Had no issue going across state lines to kill him some black people. Trump defended him, fox news defended him. Oh and when white supremacist ran over protesters in north carolina a while back, trump said there were fine people on both sides. Support the kkk party all you want but own what you are supporting.

Last edited:
Read my post. Plenty have defended protestors who have been accomplices. When time after time, the protests lead to rioting, looting, vandalism, etc., & protestors continue to provide cover for these people, they are accomplices. TMP, in a fleeting moment of lucidity, spoke eloquently about keeping the protests during the day & how the criminals benefit from their cover. I guess I should consider the possibility they’re unwittingly aiding criminals but are just too stupid to realize it.
So, people who defend peaceful protestors who are raising awareness of inequality are aiding and abetting cop shooters?
I better go tell the UMW at the church i attend to turn themselves in to authorities. I hope the local soup kitchens and shelters won’t miss them too much.

To borrow a phrase from a comrade of yours, dumb. This POS should be prosecuted, just like all of the leftist rioters, looters, & vandals, & cop shooters, which as of late of done far more damage than white suprema it’s, as deplorable as they are. Crime is crime, regardless of the person committing it.

Below you make a mistake equating protesters with rioters. They are not the same any more than White Supremacists and your average Trump supporter are the same.

But if we are talking deaths, since circa 1980 the far right has killed many more than the far left. If we are talking cops killed, COVID will kill more police this year than anyone or anything else this year. https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/09/02/coronavirus-deaths-police-officers-2020

So, people who defend peaceful protestors who are raising awareness of inequality are aiding and abetting cop shooters?
I better go tell the UMW at the church i attend to turn themselves in to authorities. I hope the local soup kitchens and shelters won’t miss them too much.
OK, we are aware of inequality now what? What’s your answer on fixing it?

That doesn’t make him a white supremacist. Do you have any actual evidence?

Or do you live in a box or just love being ill informed?

When did you rightwing nutjobs care about evidence? None of your hillary conspiracies have evidence nor hunter biden conspiracies.

Rittenhouse who was said to be acting as a militia member of the Boogaloo Bois, a far-right extremist group. That is proof.

The OP is basically whining that liberals are being mean to him because they won't accept his idiotic beliefs as anything close to realistic and is throwing a word soup tantrum using key hooks to offend those he wants to offend and to rile up the other rubes. It's a weak troll. Treat it as such. That whole post is stupid beyond compare and wrong on every point and to give it any validity at all is just adding more flung shit stuck to the walls.

A monkey on a typewriter...

giphy.gif

When did you rightwing nutjobs care about evidence? None of your hillary conspiracies have evidence nor hunter biden conspiracies.

Rittenhouse who was said to be acting as a militia member of the Boogaloo Bois, a far-right extremist group. That is proof.

You are FOS. That’s a crappy opinion article. That’s not proof.

I would hope you’re bright enough to have something more than this in the same post where you cry about right wing nutjobs who don’t care about evidence.

Below you make a mistake equating protesters with rioters. They are not the same any more than White Supremacists and your average Trump supporter are the same.

But if we are talking deaths, since circa 1980 the far right has killed many more than the far left. If we are talking cops killed, COVID will kill more police this year than anyone or anything else this year. https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/09/02/coronavirus-deaths-police-officers-2020
I wouldn’t defend any one of the people on the right either. But recently, its a different story. I wouldn’t defend Trump for his abject failure in how he’s dealt with the virus. And I won’t defend protestors that know their actions will promote rioting, etc., in the name of a movement I feel is misguided.

Also, if Trump rallies were devolving into rioting, looting, etc. I will be as quick to criticize the Trumpers for willingly providing cover for these people. Seems simple: If I go to this protest, there’s a possibility it will turn into a riot, etc, etc. I can choose to stay home & find a productive way to improve the situation or go anyway & be part of the mob. I see option a as the better one.

Also, if Trump rallies were devolving into rioting, looting, etc. I will be as quick to criticize the Trumpers for willingly providing cover for these people. Seems simple: If I go to this protest, there’s a possibility it will turn into a riot, etc, etc. I can choose to stay home & find a productive way to improve the situation or go anyway. I see option a as the better one.

The argument largely being made by minorities is that they have no voice. So they cannot protest because some others might use it to cause problems. They cannot kneel during the anthem because the anthem is the sole property of the mikitaryvand is insulting to them. They could link arms before a football game, but that annoys us because we want to watch football and not worry about racism.

It really seems their remaining option is rapidly becoming "sit down and shut up".

You are FOS. That’s a crappy opinion article. That’s not proof.

I would hope you’re bright enough to have something more than this in the same post where you cry about right wing nutjobs who don’t care about evidence.

It is a fact that rittenhouse was in far right militia groups on facebook. It is also a fact that some of the people he was with that night were members of the white supremacist boogaloo bois.

Sorry that you hate facts but it is what it is. Why dont you just admit that you are racist and dont give a shit.

Also, if Trump rallies were devolving into rioting, looting, etc. I will be as quick to criticize the Trumpers for willingly providing cover for these people. Seems simple: If I go to this protest, there’s a possibility it will turn into a riot, etc, etc. I can choose to stay home & find a productive way to improve the situation or go anyway & be part of the mob. I see option a as the better one.

Trump rallies just unleash more covid...but forgot that is just a hoax. All the deaths are just paid actors.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
The argument largely being made by minorities is that they have no voice. So they cannot protest because some others might use it to cause problems. They cannot kneel during the anthem because the anthem is the sole property of the mikitaryvand is insulting to them. They could link arms before a football game, but that annoys us because we want to watch football and not worry about racism.

It really seems their remaining option is rapidly becoming "sit down and shut up".
That’s just lazy thinking. They have the backing & money to organize & actually develop a strategy & gameplan, which would get a lot more people, myself included, on board & willing to listen. Instead, they throw tantrums & tear shit up with no stated objectives other than to blame others for their plight. I‘m willing to help people interested in helping themselves, but not willing to join the mob on a journey with no roadmap or destination plotted. But I imagine it’s a lot easier to just complain & act badly in the name of a “good cause”.

That’s just lazy thinking. They have the backing & money to organize & actually develop a strategy & gameplan, which would get a lot more people, myself included, on board & willing to listen. Instead, they throw tantrums & tear shit up with no stated objectives other than to blame others for their plight. I‘m willing to help people interested in helping themselves, but not willing to join the mob on a journey with no roadmap or destination plotted. But I imagine it’s a lot easier to just complain & act badly in the name of a “good cause”.

How long has racism been a problem in the US? It took a civil war just to get the end of slavery. We Whites do not seem to hand out equality like Halloween candy.

It is a fact that rittenhouse was in far right militia groups on facebook. It is also a fact that some of the people he was with that night were members of the white supremacist boogaloo bois.

Ok. If its a fact, it shouldn’t be an issue for you to show some proof, right? Until you do, I’ll continue to assume that you’re FOS.

A lot of people did a lot of digging on Rittenhouse when this happened and the most they came up with, that I’m aware of, is that he once went to a Trump rally. Now, contrary to what the moonbats here will tell you, that doesn’t automatically make him a racist.

Sorry that you hate facts but it is what it is. Why dont you just admit that you are racist and dont give a shit.

Lol. You don’t even realize it but you’re making MTIOF’s point better than he ever could have.

Um..."they" posts are the epitome of lazy thinking, particularly when you throw out a strawman "they". And the easiest thing is to inaccurately describe someone else's actions so that you can complain about them. You've become what you claim to abhor, jet.

Ok. If its a fact, it shouldn’t be an issue for you to show some proof, right? Until you do, I’ll continue to assume that you’re FOS.

A lot of people did a lot of digging on Rittenhouse when this happened and the most they came up with, that I’m aware of, is that he once went to a Trump rally. Now, contrary to what the moonbats here will tell you, that doesn’t automatically make him a racist.

Lol. You don’t even realize it but you’re making MTIOF’s point better than he ever could have.

I did give you proof. And no, mtiotf point is still bull shit. Keep trying

What is surprising is the "on steroids" has not been controversial. 90 some people died that night in a nation far smaller. The comparison that today is worse should have offended people.

What is surprising is the "on steroids" has not been controversial. 90 some people died that night in a nation far smaller. The comparison that today is worse should have offended people.
I think Twenty hit on this pretty hard early in the thread. Someone else made the keen observation that the Holocaust was Kristellnacht on steroids.

ADVERTISEMENT