ADVERTISEMENT

It's disturbing that Bernie Sanders is actually receiving support for the Presidency

A dumb post. Did you think the economy "was back" in 2010? A lot of people lost good jobs and businesses over the last 30 years and if we don't change the way we do business in this country all or corporations will be gone and we will have nothing. How's the view from the mountain top?

Another over dramatic post.

As for mountains, I live in Indiana where you can watch your dog run away for 3 days straight.

Reactions: mjvcaj
A dumb post. Did you think the economy "was back" in 2010? A lot of people lost good jobs and businesses over the last 30 years and if we don't change the way we do business in this country all or corporations will be gone and we will have nothing. How's the view from the mountain top?
But just think about all clean air and rivers that we will have when all the corporations are gone, Thank you EPA

Just googling some trends I see the real drop started about the same time as the economic collapse. Further the long term decline also parallels with the mfr sector leaving the US over time. Which would likely mean a good portion of small business startups were in some manner related to a supply chain of support for larger mfr companies that left for other shores. Then you can go with the flat income for the middle class and them having less income to get something off the ground as they had to use more of what was their discretionary funds for supplementing living in general instead of investing it into a business.

...and Lucy it appears the issue isn't about regulation but in a small way. Frankly on the environment plus my being a parent and grandfather I'll error on the side of longevity instead of "I got mine, let them get theirs" mentality you display here. Not like Mars will be an option in the near future if we ruin this rock.

Last edited:
Just googling some trends I see the real drop started about the same time as the economic collapse. Further the long term decline also parallels with the mfr sector leaving the US over time. Which would likely mean a good portion of small business startups were in some manner related to a supply chain of support for larger mfr companies that left for other shores. Then you can go with the flat income for the middle class and them having less income to get something off the ground as they had to use more of what was their discretionary funds for supplementing living in general instead of investing it into a business.

...and Lucy it appears the issue isn't about regulation but in a small way. Frankly on the environment plus my being a parent and grandfather I'll error on the side of longevity instead of "I got mine, let them get theirs" mentality you display here. Not like Mars will be an option in the near future if we ruin this rock.

America is a beautiful example of the culture of self. "I'm ok, so f*ck you".

Reactions: Lucy01
Another over dramatic post.

As for mountains, I live in Indiana where you can watch your dog run away for 3 days straight.

Don't mind him... he's still waiting for that hyperinflation and preaching about $150/bbl oil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT