ADVERTISEMENT

It's April time..

If it's legitimately April time...

than it might also be NIT time. If he has to get minutes we are in big trouble.

You might be right ...

... which leads me to two questions;

1) How BAD a player must April be ... especially if he can't even get a few minutes against an 0-4 Penn State team.

2) WHY did CTC bring him on?

Re: You might be right ...

Add Priller to that and that's two wasted scholarships on players that will probably be recruited over if they haven't already. And I understand some players are raw and projects but how many of those actually turn out to be serviceable big men. Look at Crean's history with that group. Priller I can confidently say will never get meaningful minutes on this team. His lack of anything resembling foot speed is a killer at this level.

Re: You might be right ...

He is not going to play or we would have seen him by now. Crean brought him on because he had two grants burning a hole in his pocket. He refuses to let a grant be carried over to the next year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Probably more like HOLT time.....

What would make you think April is the first/primary choice?... IU's been playing small ball all year long... and with Holt's productivity in limited minutes.... the Hoosiers just might have more success.... time will tell....

I doubt Holt plays 40 min tonight.

The question is will April get any time or will Colin play some at the 5?

How tall is Burton?

Crean did not endorse on his radio show last night

His comment when asked about him playing more was .... Jeremiah's gotta work harder

April is a tall guy for practice

Having seem April and Priller play a few minutes in mop-up time against weak opponents, it is clear they were brought in for practice fodder.

Unless lightning strikes, both will likely be transferring next year and their time practicing at IU will benefit whatever low D1 or D2 teams they join.

If that is the case we need to hope they want to transfer

IU now gives 4 year scholarships. No more pushing kids out unless they want to go.

meeekloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad, certainpoint quit askin for momoney aint wotht it if thatsall its about portal winthis year then will roll

ADVERTISEMENT