ADVERTISEMENT

it's a Sting Operation! So says Brady's agent

crossfire74

All-American
Nov 28, 2014
Is OS Bradys agent? It's a dang conspiracy now! Way to admit guilt by blaming the league for jealousy. Guess we now know how a 6th round pick becomes great, you cheat.

I'm sure our mad scientist and t-shirt designer will spin this with much stupidity.

One Serious Question: If the NFL was aware of claims of deflated footballs for weeks, (Baltimore and the Colts) why did they wait until halftime of an AFC Title game to confront the Patriots??

The penalty during the game for under inflated balls is to re-inflate them. There is no penalty for under-inflated balls during a game.

I don't think at all this is a FRAMEGATE or a Sting Operation. I do however think this is so meaningless that the NFL knows this happened, doesn't have rules to make it not happen and is trying to save face in the eyes of all fans. You can't in a court of law convict with this junk statement ( "We also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware") . For Sure Brady had something to do with this and deflated balls.

This was nothing more than the NFL trying to protect themselves over anything else.

Where is the story about the NFL not checking the balls before games if there was concern the Patriots do this and it was important?????

Once Again.....this Story is such Junk and only Haters Care. This is the equivalent of George Brett and Pine Tar on a bat.

You can't in a court of law convict with this junk statement ( "We also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware") . For Sure Brady had something to do with this and deflated balls.

Convict as in criminal and sending someone to jail? Sure. But you sure would win in a civil case with that standard. The other thing is why would Brady and Co. do this if this is such a minor thing or not a big deal? He clearly knew the rules and decided to cheat. He must have thought it made a difference. Why else do it?

Same Reason why hitters put Pine Tar on Bats. Or Stickem on Gloves (Jerry Rice). To hold the ball better. Of course Brady knew what was happening, the NFL did too and would have never said a word about this until the tip to the media.

Was it wrong.....of course and did they get caught....of course

Is this important in game results? DOUBTFUL. I love how 4 of the COLTS footballs were under the PSI levels at the end of game

One Serious Question: If the NFL was aware of claims of deflated footballs for weeks, (Baltimore and the Colts) why did they wait until halftime of an AFC Title game to confront the Patriots??

The penalty during the game for under inflated balls is to re-inflate them. There is no penalty for under-inflated balls during a game.

I don't think at all this is a FRAMEGATE or a Sting Operation. I do however think this is so meaningless that the NFL knows this happened, doesn't have rules to make it not happen and is trying to save face in the eyes of all fans. You can't in a court of law convict with this junk statement ( "We also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware") . For Sure Brady had something to do with this and deflated balls.

This was nothing more than the NFL trying to protect themselves over anything else.

Where is the story about the NFL not checking the balls before games if there was concern the Patriots do this and it was important?????

Once Again.....this Story is such Junk and only Haters Care. This is the equivalent of George Brett and Pine Tar on a bat.

This isn't a criminal trial, you inbred.....quit posting, you keep reaffirming your total ignorance.

Brady didn't cooperate with league investigators. That alone will get you a 4 game suspension

I don't know, this article pretty much refutes everything you say, not that that's hard.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/fivethirtyeight-dissects-the-deflategate-report/

The fact you use the word inbred is awesome. The first time I heard the word "inbred" was when I was with people that were born and raised in Indiana at school. Never heard that word in the Northeast.

"Hate us cuz you aint us"

If you honestly believe that underinfkated balls couldn't (read:didn't) affect the outcome of the Pats/Ravens game, you truly are a lunatic and/or high on crack. An underinflated ball wouldn't help 5'-10" Edelman throw a 51 yard TD in freezing cold? GTFOH.
All this is to say nothing of their nearly impossible run of ball security (next to no fumbles) over the course of YEARS.

Last edited:
Colts’ four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. Looks Luck Luck cheated also

Wait.......Aren't the facts relevant? The Colts had footballs under PSI also; no?
Fact: The Patriots are the Champions.
Fact: Balls taken out of play then the Pats outscored 28-0 vs Colts
Fact: Brady carved the #1 Defense all over the field in the Superbowl
Fact: 4 Superbowl wins
Fact: Brady or Montana is the best that ever lived
Fact: Colts fans are babies.

I am Selling (4 Time Superbowl Champion) Shirts with Brady's #12 on them.

Colts fans are truly the biggest babies. You lost 45-7 and blame footballs.

No there isn't and you can't find an asterisk anywhere in NFL history book. Only place where an asterisk comes up is in the Colts fans heads.
Ravens coaches didn't say a word, their coaches.
Seahawks coaches didn't say a word, their coaches.
Only the Babies

Keep making excuses about losing 45-7 to the best QB of all time. 4 Time SB Champion and head and shoulders about Manning.

Maybe the balls were deflated in the Superbowl; especially in the 4th Quarter

I have the Facts. What are yours?

4 Time Superbowl Champion
3x Superbowl MVP
21-8 in Playoffs

So they cheated vs the Seahawks to win the Superbowl?
FACTS:
4 Time Superbowl Champion
3x Superbowl MVP
21-8 in Playoffs

WRONG........WRONG........WRONG.....Once again!!!

(PROVEN AND FINED several times)??? They won in 2001, 2003 and 2004 with no fines or proven wrongdoing. Nice try.

I list facts....you list opinions.
There is nothing coming out of this or the Patriots side that will take anything away from winning 4 SB and Brady owning the title of BOAT.

Haters gonna hate

As a Huge Patriots Fan........I don't care about this meaningless crap. I know for sure that non deflated balls were used in the 2nd half and the Superbowl. Seems like he had good results with balls that were under a microscope.

When did Kentucky cheat under Coach Cal? I hate Cal because he had 2 final fours stripped and caught cheating. But ...you can not prove yet he is cheating at UK

They were not caught cheating in any Superbowl year they have won. They got cheating in SPYGATE and then went 18-0 and lost with David Tyree catch.

Who is defending Coach Cal? I hate him more than everyone as I have ties to UMASS. But to assume he cheats without proof is exactly the point. He is skirting the system the way the NCAA allows. That isnt cheating.

I said under Coach Cal. Stop making stuff up

I honestly do not care about this report. I never have because the results of a 45-7 game and 28-0 nothing after half time proved its meaningless. Also, QB's from around the NFL and retired players all agree this is lame.

Jerry Rice wore stickem......is he not the greatest that ever lived?

The Patriots ran the ball down the COLTS pusbag faces and why would I worry about a ball.
If you don't want give credit for the Patriots dominance over the last 15 years in the NFL.....well...that is your doing.

I guess Montana has no Superbowl wins because Jerry Rice wore stickem

Tom Brady isn't my dad, son or brother. Why would i give two craps about Tom Brady and what others think about him personally. I don't know him, dont care to.

I care about winning championships and until the NFL says "The Patriots Cheated and they knew it and won a title because of it" then I am ok with this junk. And for the record....this report did not even close convict the Patriots of any wrong doing.

I will take 4 rings and have Indy Colts fans cry and not worry

Ok well your character is right there with his then. At least you own up to it. Sure you aren't a Kentucky fan? They don't care how they win either.

No.....it Helps. If you like IU you must like Cheaters

Ok......Whatever makes you feel better. Once again....I will take 4 Superbowl and the haters can say they cheated. No proof they cheated to win Superbowls. They got caught taping signals then went 18-0 that year. Whatever.....I will take 4 Parades, BOAT at QB and Best NFL coach of all time and ride into the sunset. Oh btw....they are not done

What you don't see in this argument is that you are the defensive one. We have Superbowls....you have excuses and blame.

I post facts about titles, records and MVPs and you get defensive and yell cheating. OS produces FACTS and you rip him because he is the minority here.

As for my kids athletic accomplishments, why even bring my children up in this. There is no need as you don't know me or my kids.

I am a normal Patriots fan and I really don't care about deflated balls at all. Spygate was 100% cheating and they got caught and had the biggest punishment in NFL history. For sure....that is cheating.

I cared little after the game about deflated balls, I cared about the lead up to the Superbowl as it was ruining the week.

People won't give the Patriots their due because of jealousy and Spygate. This is a crap story in a game that ended 45-7.

I will take 4 Superbowls and watch you guys make shit up about asterisks, tainted, cheating whatever. Brady carved up Seattle (#1 Defense) with I am sure 12.5 PSI. Matters very little

Same Reason why hitters put Pine Tar on Bats. Or Stickem on Gloves (Jerry Rice). To hold the ball better. Of course Brady knew what was happening, the NFL did too and would have never said a word about this until the tip to the media.

Was it wrong.....of course and did they get caught....of course

Is this important in game results? DOUBTFUL. I love how 4 of the COLTS footballs were under the PSI levels at the end of game

The fact you use the word inbred is awesome. The first time I heard the word "inbred" was when I was with people that were born and raised in Indiana at school. Never heard that word in the Northeast.

"Hate us cuz you aint us"

TMP...you graduate IU? If yes......I am as Dumb as you

Obviously someone that really doesn't care about the issue....Remind me again, prior to the release of this report, does anyone remember the last time edumbs posted something?

I haven't posted because someone blacklisted me arguing that Brady was better than Manning. Once the new format came...it let me back to watch you cry like babies when the Patriots won another title.

So is manning better than Brady?? Hahahahaha. Why don't ask Seattle Defense who they would rather go against? Manning or Brady

Another reply about a topic you don't care about...Please let us know how much you don't care again...

I haven't posted because someone blacklisted me arguing that Brady was better than Manning. Once the new format came...it let me back to watch you cry like babies when the Patriots won another title.

So is manning better than Brady?? Hahahahaha. Why don't ask Seattle Defense who they would rather go against? Manning or Brady

i care about the Patriots
I don't care about deflated balls
I laugh when people like you tell the world that titles, mvps and history books aren't good enough for crying babies that like the Colts

Indy fans have inferiority complex. It's kinda cute

28 Post about something you don't care about...

i care about the Patriots
I don't care about deflated balls
I laugh when people like you tell the world that titles, mvps and history books aren't good enough for crying babies that like the Colts

Indy fans have inferiority complex. It's kinda cute

Can you read or should I make a shirt for you about being unable? I care about the Patriots.

I love another title right in this forums grill

Find the one that doesn't belong:

Barry Bonds
Lance Armstrong
Roger Clemens
A-Rod
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning

Reactions: crossfire74
Pats are just like Kentucky. Sure you win a lot. But everyone hates you, not because you win, but because you cheat. Pats and UK. Are perfect examples of everything that's bad about sports. Hey, what did you think about the Hernandez trial? He got screwed didn't he? Surprised the Pats didn't find a way to taint the evidence. They prob just covered up a few of the murders for him, right? But that's ok, you probably think everybody does that too.

Brady is the one that doesn't belong.

He is the only one on the list to win 4 championships in a real sport.

As for the patriots are like kentucky comment......
I am sure you would care about deflatgate if it was Jacksonville or the raiderA

Btw........our Hoosiers have been caught cheating more recently than UK

30 posts about something you dont care about...

Brady is the one that doesn't belong.

He is the only one on the list to win 4 championships in a real sport.

As for the patriots are like kentucky comment......
I am sure you would care about deflatgate if it was Jacksonville or the raiderA

Btw........our Hoosiers have been caught cheating more recently than UK

Sinbad? You still doing stand up comedy?

31 posts now

Great part of this is u think you are funny

Sinbad? You still doing stand up comedy?

31 posts now

Great part of this is u think you are funny
Comparatively speaking, he's Richard Prior to your Kenny Bania. Again, no phacking way Edelman, all 5-10 of him and with those little hands, throws a 51 yard TD in freezing temps to essentially win the game vs the Ravens UNLESS the ball is underinflated and he can grip it better.
Keep posting, Kenny edumbs. It's GOLD! GOLD, I tell ya!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT