ADVERTISEMENT

ITH - Indiana Releases More Details about Upcoming Exhibition Games in the Bahamas

i'm curious if anyone actually owns the rights to these games.

Good question. Have no idea though as it's an exhibition it may fall into some gray area outside the province of FOX and the B10. Have to believe that a lot of people would be willing to pay $2 to $5 for a live stream of the game(s) even with the most basic production values.

Good question. Have no idea though as it's an exhibition it may fall into some gray area outside the province of FOX and the B10. Have to believe that a lot of people would be willing to pay $2 to $5 for a live stream of the game(s) even with the most basic production values.

I might stop reading these threads. Let’s all assume no1 owns the rights. I’m sure someone will film a great portion of the games if they don’t find out they are infringing on copyrights.

good tune, had never heard it. I do enjoy drives like today(take as many back roads as possible). Life is too short to not take in the scenery.
Knopfler is amazing. Bit galling that as a Brit he writes better songs about America than American singer/songwriters but wicked talent.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
ADVERTISEMENT