ADVERTISEMENT

ITH - A Closer Look at Xavier Johnson and his Potential Impact at Indiana

I like it that a lot of these new guys, like Xavier, are high energy guys. From interviews I’ve seen of Kopp and Bates, both described themselves as being hard workers who want to be pushed to get better. Last season I questioned whether some of our guys were willing to commit to playing hard or even working hard to get better.

Reactions: birdforbogey
I like it that a lot of these new guys, like Xavier, are high energy guys. From interviews I’ve seen of Kopp and Bates, both described themselves as being hard workers who want to be pushed to get better. Last season I questioned whether some of our guys were willing to commit to playing hard or even working hard to get better.
Coach Woodson is a demanding coach, but his players love him. I think he will help Xavier to not force things. This means his turnovers will be reduced and hopefully his shooting % increases. He's got speed there is no doubt. It is always better to get a guy to slow down rather than to speed them up.

A mighty big question for the season will be just how coachable Xavier is going to be. Does he have the self-discipline to be the coach on the floor and leader that we need?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT