ADVERTISEMENT

It should be obvious to everyone now...

debtslave

Recruit
Feb 12, 2018
Archie is not the guy! This team has no energy, can't shoot the ball, can't defend the 3, cant make freethrows, and frankly, this is the most boring team I've ever seen in my life! They're excruciating to watch!

Now there is nothing left to do but wait for the inevitable firing. This is IU, and Fred Glass, so we'll probably have to suffer with Archie for another 5 years. Wake me up when it's over.

(optimism, insults, and attempts to start an argument will be ignored)

Archie is not the guy! This team has no energy, can't shoot the ball, can't defend the 3, cant make freethrows, and frankly, this is the most boring team I've ever seen in my life! They're excruciating to watch!

Now there is nothing left to do but wait for the inevitable firing. This is IU, and Fred Glass, so we'll probably have to suffer with Archie for another 5 years. Wake me up when it's over.

This board won’t agree. But I do. This is harder to watch than “Tommyball.”

This board won’t agree.”

This board won't agree because its infested with shills. They have their shills working all the message boards and Facebook groups whose job is to make you feel like you're in the minority, and if that don't shut you up, they'll begin insulting you, they'll start pointless arguments that will never end, and then finally they'll label you a troll and then ban you from the group so that only their "positive" message is heard.

Dumb as hell

Your timing is perfect. Posting a thread complaining about how Archie sucks - right AFTER we win a game in NYC against UCONN. Brilliant.

[QUOTE="(optimism, insults, and attempts to start an argument will be ignored)[/QUOTE]

lol thanks for the warning.

Your timing is perfect. Posting a thread complaining about how Archie sucks - right AFTER we win a game in NYC against UCONN. Brilliant.
I had not seen Danny Hurley in a long time. I thought, "he got old". Then I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and thought,"you are getting old too". It's a disease I tell ya. I was surprised how many turnovers UCONN had. I remember Danny a player who played like a coach's son. I wonder how long it will take for him to turn UCONN around.

This board won't agree because its infested with shills. They have their shills working all the message boards and Facebook groups whose job is to make you feel like you're in the minority, and if that don't shut you up, they'll begin insulting you, they'll start pointless arguments that will never end, and then finally they'll label you a troll and then ban you from the group so that only their "positive" message is heard.
So you’re a troll on Facebook too. Sad.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Nothing sadder than a drama queen wearing a tinfoil crown.

So, you say a bunch of stupid sh*t, attempting to start an argument, based on nothing resembling knowledge and then state arguments will be ignored.

You're beyond worthless... delete your account.

What stuck with me most from last night came late in the second half when Vitale asked Shulman if he was watching two NCAA teams. Shulman said nothing at first and even tried to dodge the question, eventually saying it was too early to tell. Frankly, I thought the same thing. Neither team appears to be a tourney team in the making.

That’s very disturbing for an IU coach in his third season. I’ll give them another month, maybe even late January, but if I don’t see significant improvement across the board, then I’m all but giving up on the Archie Miller experiment. Frankly, right now it doesn’t look promising.

Reactions: mike41703
What stuck with me most from last night came late in the second half when Vitale asked Shulman if he was watching two NCAA teams. Shulman said nothing at first and even tried to dodge the question, eventually saying it was too early to tell. Frankly, I thought the same thing. Neither team appears to be a tourney team in the making.

That’s very disturbing for an IU coach in his third season. I’ll give them another month, maybe even late January, but if I don’t see significant improvement across the board, then I’m all but giving up on the Archie Miller experiment. Frankly, right now it doesn’t look promising.

not trying to talk someone out of their well reasoned opinion but every team that played at MSG last night shot like shit and turned the ball over. Weird voodoo. We’ll see if the bug follows us home and/or back on the road.

Instead of insulting you, how about we all ignore you? That is how I treat low post count trolls.

Reactions: rocketo
not trying to talk someone out of their well reasoned opinion but every team that played at MSG last night shot like shit and turned the ball over. Weird voodoo. We’ll see if the bug follows us home and/or back on the road.
MSG lighting or lack of.. It's especially bad in the corners changes depth perception.

Did you watch Louisville. They couldn’t shoot either and did Connecticut shoot lights out. You act like Indiana was the only team that couldn’t shoot playing in the Gardens. Stop whining!

Reactions: Sassy61

YOU get blocked on facebook pages and message boards? I'm shocked. Shocked, to find out you've been banned and blocked.
qBUU63R.gif

No argument to be had. You’re obviously an total moron

Instead of insulting you, how about we all ignore you? That is how I treat low post count trolls.
There are about 2-3 more people right on the edge of the ignore button. This dipshit being one of them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT