ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like the OSU side is starting to expect Dasan to flip to IU, which is a big shift.

Hoosiers47614

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2019
It seems like momentum is building on their end behind the belief that McCullough is gone.
Obviously it could be wrong, but they seem to take the word of the Letterm Row writer very seriously.

If it does happen, I would still be rather surprised given how solid his backing of them had been up to now.

11W commentary: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/foru...lass-of-2022-recruiting-news-part-37#comments

Lettermen Row Recruiting Expert's article: https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state...-state-2022-decommit-indiana-family-buckeyes/

Last edited:
Look at a guy like Brian Burns in the NFL. 6'5 250 and is an elite edge rusher. Put on 30 lbs and turn him into a premier edge rusher with his athletic ability.

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
At 6'5 220 right now what position does Dasan play when he gets here. LB or DE? It will be interesting to see what the coaches do with him.

Husky seems like the obvious fit... He's talented enough to play anywhere in the secondary, both LB positions and the Husky slot... Since Husky is a hybrid OLB/S/Nickleback that seems to be the best fit for him... (but I'm just a fan on a football forum so I'm certain Tom Allen and he will decide what position is best for both our Defense and his future...)...

Reactions: vesuvius13
Husky seems like the obvious fit... He's talented enough to play anywhere in the secondary, both LB positions and the Husky slot... Since Husky is a hybrid OLB/S/Nickleback that seems to be the best fit for him... (but I'm just a fan on a football forum so I'm certain Tom Allen and he will decide what position is best for both our Defense and his future...)...
Here's the answer from Dasan himself.

For everyone out there that links Twitter...

I'm Not ignoring your posts I just can't see them... All I get is a bluebird logo..., so while I'm sure they're great I can't comment because I can't read/see them... 🙈
Here is what was said:

Just talked to Dasan McCullough. In convos with DC Charlton Warren, sense is he could play any of the LB positions in IU's defense, the two true LB spots or the hybrid spots -- safety/LB "husky" or the DE/LB "bull." But have mainly talked about stinger (Cam Jones' spot). #iub

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Here is what was said:

Just talked to Dasan McCullough. In convos with DC Charlton Warren, sense is he could play any of the LB positions in IU's defense, the two true LB spots or the hybrid spots -- safety/LB "husky" or the DE/LB "bull." But have mainly talked about stinger (Cam Jones' spot). #iub

Thanks! Loving This!!!

Looking forward to several more Big Time Commitments soon!

ADVERTISEMENT