ADVERTISEMENT

It’s my party and I’ll gloat if I want to!

Noodle

Hall of Famer
Jun 19, 2001
Welcome to March - National Noodle Month!

Fact of the day: did you know noodles were invented in China and brought to the west by Marco Polo? In fact, the pool game Marco Polo is an adaptation of a game called “Hide the Noodle” that Polo learned one night in the desert from nomads trying to taste his noodles.

Reactions: RBB89

Fact of the day: did you know noodles were invented in China and brought to the west by Marco Polo? In fact, the pool game Marco Polo is an adaptation of a game called “Hide the Noodle” that Polo learned one night in the desert from nomads trying to taste his noodles.

And did you know the best place for noodles is in Oakley? Not going to tell you where, however. You know, Purdue and all . .

the pool game Marco Polo is an adaptation of a game called “Hide the Noodle” that Polo learned one night in the desert from nomads trying to taste his noodles.

7 year olds tell better lies than this.

Reactions: iuwclurker

must be different from the hide the noodle game i'm familiar with.

ADVERTISEMENT