ADVERTISEMENT

It’s IU day on the BTN today

This game drives me crazy. Zeller should’ve had double the points. Should’ve been a friggin blowout. Blown defense assignments and not finding Zeller with Davis in foul trouble. Creans coaching on full display.

I watched the last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter and the OT of the Penn State game.
Caleb Jones was destroyed by #18.
He really looked slow. Big, but too slow to play. Am I wrong? Are we addressing this in the off season?

Reactions: Seyton
The Trip is interesting , could have done without the scene of Bobby with his shirt of though

I keep all those games on my DVR. Occasionally a new one will pop up on the list and it's like coming downstairs on Christmas morning when I was 5.

For us, it was a clear example of how far the program had fallen, even with such a great result.

It was an incredible ending to a game that really meant very little. It would have been much sweeter (and the fan reaction justified) had it been a post season win.

Beating the pUKes is always enjoyable, but it’s not like it was for a conference title, or post season glory, In hindsight I wish I had thought up the idea of the “we’re back” tee shirts 😉

It was an incredible ending to a game that really meant very little. It would have been much sweeter (and the fan reaction justified) had it been a post season win.

Beating the pUKes is always enjoyable, but it’s not like it was for a conference title, or post season glory, In hindsight I wish I had thought up the idea of the “we’re back” tee shirts 😉
When our fans rushed the court, I understood. But when they lingered, and when the players got up on the scorer’s table, and when the shirts and paintings were made, it was pretty clear that we weren’t elite anymore. Fun game, though. Never a bad day when we beat UK.

I love the childish internet tough guy approach. It’s the tactic of the weak.
I’m a big hippie at heart. No violence. I’d love to go to an IU basketball game with you this upcoming season though. Just pick a game and we’ll have @Cavanagh get us some tickets. 😎
I posted that reply to TMP before you posted your projection of cowardice. I am not going to kick your ass Ordy. Quit being so scared of actual in person human interaction. Are you agoraphobic?

I posted that reply to TMP before you posted your projection of cowardice. I am not going to kick your ass Ordy. Quit being so scared of actual in person human interaction. Are you agoraphobic?
A weak person like you kicks their own ass. I’m sure it’s a frequent occurrence, too.

A weak person like you kicks their own ass. I’m sure it’s a frequent occurrence, too.
Another post that’s pathetic, but old man Ordy thinks it’s really witty. Quit being so scared of actual in person human interaction. Are you agoraphobic?

Another post that’s pathetic, but old man Ordy thinks it’s really witty. Quit being so scared of actual in person human interaction. Are you agoraphobic?
I wasn’t funny. Your dumbassery isn’t to be laughed at in any way. I actually find it kind of sad and thoroughly pitiful. But lunch ladies everywhere are saluting you. Go forth and save us, one and all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT