ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Happened - The Left Are Burning Books Here

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
So yesterday, the “mostly peaceful” protesters broke a few windows and got herded back downtown to the designated protest area, where they shot 2 cops, and stayed past curfew, and were arrested. They had flash bangs, body armor, helmets, shields and 5 foot long sticks. And guns.

Tonight is being ended after a window of the downtown public library was broken and a burning flare was throw in. The protesters are now surrounded by police at a church, which has offered them sanctuary.

So last night it was 2 cops shot. Tonight a library set fire.

Fine bunch of folks.
Remember when MLK burned a library and shot cops?
Yeah. Me neither.

All he did was get the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed.

I'm not really sure what the labels left and right even mean anymore. Same with the terms Democrat and Republican. I'm still not sure what call people after the baby boomers.

Back in the 90s I initially got involved in a nonprofit organization that took inner city kids sailing. During the Summers the kids would go on a 3 or 5 day trip and you got a chance to get to know them and vice versa. My first trip was with Hispanic kids who are going to be going into 7th grade. The average reading level was between 2nd and 3rd grade and for the most part they had already surpassed the formal education of their parents.

Passing laws about equality and actually implementing the same can be two completely different things.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Fine bunch of folks.
Yeah. Me neither.

All he did was get the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed.

thugs being thugs, and liberals being far too stupid to not enable the thugs.

that said, these protests are pointless, other than as public bitching.

unlike with MLK, there is no legislative or even governmental remedy to what blacks are looking for at this point.

you can't beat people into liking you more, or being less afraid of you.

you can only win them over with your actions.

thugs being thugs, and liberals being far too stupid to not enable the thugs.

that said, these protests are pointless, other than as public bitching.

unlike with MLK, there is no legislative or even governmental remedy to what blacks are looking for at this point.

you can't beat people into liking you more, or being less afraid of you.

you can only win them over with your actions.
You mean they have to fix their own problem!

So yesterday, the “mostly peaceful” protesters broke a few windows and got herded back downtown to the designated protest area, where they shot 2 cops, and stayed past curfew, and were arrested. They had flash bangs, body armor, helmets, shields and 5 foot long sticks. And guns.

Tonight is being ended after a window of the downtown public library was broken and a burning flare was throw in. The protesters are now surrounded by police at a church, which has offered them sanctuary.

Fine bunch of folks.
Yeah. Me neither.

Cool story, Jan.

Have any of you seen the mug shots of some of these rioters, particularly those from Portland? Many of them, don't look normal. They look like Societal Misfits, who may view this as their Social Belonging Group, like the Smart Nerdy Guys in the Chess Club, or the Jocks taking over the Gym. As long as they are charged but never prosecuted, Bailed out by outside Groups and supported by their Parents Money to travel through the Country to engage in this activity, this may be the first time they belonged to something meaningful. Kind of like Band Groupies.

Have any of you seen the mug shots of some of these rioters, particularly those from Portland? Many of them, don't look normal. They look like Societal Misfits, who may view this as their Social Belonging Group, like the Smart Nerdy Guys in the Chess Club, or the Jocks taking over the Gym. As long as they are charged but never prosecuted, Bailed out by outside Groups and supported by their Parents Money to travel through the Country to engage in this activity, this may be the first time they belonged to something meaningful. Kind of like Band Groupies.

Most of them look like angry booger-eating outcasts. They look like 90% of school shooters.

The difference is they found a way to get praised for bad behavior.

Reactions: jet812

Fine bunch of folks.
Yeah. Me neither.

Is this a featured observation in your newsletter? What's the address?

Last edited:
I'm not a drunk lawyer and I don't play one on this board.
That's your job.
That said, were you drunk (posting under the influence) when you started this thread?
There's a reason I ask (more than one, actually) and of course you don't have to answer, but you will because you can't help yourself.
Take your time, Pootie (posting under the influence). I'm in no hurry.

I think my last drink was at my daughters wedding reception in January. I’ve been working at home on doctors orders since February. No bars or restaurants. No NCAA in March. No real funeral for my mom in April, so no drinks with old friends sharing condolences. No Derby in May. No golf courses. No vacation trips. No football games.

Yep. If I’ve had a drink since January, I can’t recall it.

You be better off arguing my post are affected by psychological impacts of Covid isolation. But that just might exceed your mental capabilities. Most things do.

Do you ever FEEL stupid, or do you not notice? Is your affliction suffered only by those outside your consciousness (such as it is)?

Ask your psychiatric team. They might be able to help.

I think my last drink was at my daughters wedding reception in January. I’ve been working at home on doctors orders since February. No bars or restaurants. No NCAA in March. No real funeral for my mom in April, so no drinks with old friends sharing condolences. No Derby in May. No golf courses. No vacation trips. No football games.

Yep. If I’ve had a drink since January, I can’t recall it.

You be better off arguing my post are affected by psychological impacts of Covid isolation. But that just might exceed your mental capabilities. Most things do.

Do you ever FEEL stupid, or do you not notice? Is your affliction suffered only by those outside your consciousness (such as it is)?

Ask your psychiatric team. They might be able to help.
I don't believe you, Pootie, your word is no good. It's why you claim to use hyperbole, to cover your lies.
Why did you lie in your headline, claiming books were being burned in Louisville? Why misrepresent that?

I don't believe you, Pootie, your word is no good. It's why you claim to use hyperbole, to cover your lies.
Why did you lie in your headline, claiming books were being burned in Louisville? Why misrepresent that?

I don’t care what you believe.

I’ll put my word against yours any day.

You’d lie to your family.

Nice try though.

We’re done here.

If you are so stupid you think breaking out a window and throwing a flare inside a library is not trying to burn books, you aren’t worth another one of my breathes. And if you are so dishonest, you commented without trying to see if it really happened, well, running a dumb mouth without knowledge is par for your course.

Bye.

Enjoy your hypocrisy you vile hateful stack of crap.

I'm not a drunk lawyer and I don't play one on this board.
That's your job.
That said, were you drunk (posting under the influence) when you started this thread?
There's a reason I ask (more than one, actually) and of course you don't have to answer, but you will because you can't help yourself.
Take your time, Pootie (posting under the influence). I'm in no hurry.

dumb

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I don’t care what you believe.

I’ll put my word against yours any day.

You’d lie to your family.

Nice try though.

We’re done here.

If you are so stupid you think breaking out a window and throwing a flare inside a library is not trying to burn books, you aren’t worth another one of my breathes. And if you are so dishonest, you commented without trying to see if it really happened, well, running a dumb mouth without knowledge is par for your course.

Bye.

Enjoy your hypocrisy you vile hateful stack of crap.

Let's not feed this doubleganger/troll

ADVERTISEMENT