ADVERTISEMENT

It’s going to be a long year.

These twins are going to Wawasee next yr. I would like Tayven at IU. He's got real potential as a quarterback.
I'll find out about them. It would be nice to see Wawasee get some upper level talent. Smallest school in the NLC. Karla likes the idea of IU. Dad not so much..

Butler IS worse than most of the Big Ten teams.

Is it such a crime to expect more of this basketball program? It’s complacent fans that are the reason we are where we are.

Every time I wish him away, he seems to redeem himself. Armaan having a big game today. We need to upgrade the Rob / Al package and I am not sure that Lander is the answer. I think he is TBD but early in this season, it's obvious he should still be playing HS ball. JMO.
Lander playing at IU this year rather than HS should make him a lot better for next season.

Butler IS worse than most of the Big Ten teams.

Is it such a crime to expect more of this basketball program? It’s complacent fans that are the reason we are where we are.

Who is this 'we' in "where we are"? No idea where you are but sounds like you're soaked in it and it smells really bad.

Pretty sure I'd nail three of those, not sure about the fourth.

Check out the premium board - many more than four, probably because they feel like they've paid for the right to type any stupid thing they can imagine.
I’m sure your constant negativity about the program is making a huge positive contribution to it.

Thought it might have been something like that. Guessing he's top of your list along with Missy Peanuts and trollwhowillnotdie. Who's the 4th?
Must be tough to have that many People living inside your Head. You should consider charging them, don't You think?

Most honest, realistic fans had to be disappointed with their performance against a short-handed Butler team today...

Most honest, realistic fans had to be disappointed with their performance against a short-handed Butler team today...
Butler played well. IU played great defense. Butler hit some tough shots in the first half. After being down 37-28 with 1 minute to play in the first half, IU rolls them 40-23. Take the win. IU has flaws, yes. Need to limit turnovers, hit more free throws and bring the energy entire game. It’s promising seeing the last two games from Armaan. Would love to see that three ball keep falling! That said, I am happy to see them come out like they did in 2H and take over the game. Solid win today.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Butler played well. IU played great defense. Butler hit some tough shots in the first half. After being down 37-28 with 1 minute to play in the first half, IU rolls them 40-23. Take the win. IU has flaws, yes. Need to limit turnovers, hit more free throws and bring the energy entire game. It’s promising seeing the last two games from Armaan. Would love to see that three ball keep falling! That said, I am happy to see them come out like they did in 2H and take over the game. Solid win today.

Right, they averted disaster. If you take solace in that, more power to ya’...

Not sure what would be required for this team by you to make you feel better. Clearly winning a game rather handily isn’t enough. Why type of performance were you expecting today?

Armaan is the steal of Archie’s recruiting classes. He’s quickly becoming the second best player on the team and turning into a very good 3pt shooter. Would like to see Lander develop and be an effective PG by late in the season. But at least we finally have some really good guard play with Franklin.

Pretty sure I'd nail three of those, not sure about the fourth.

Check out the premium board - many more than four, probably because they feel like they've paid for the right to type any stupid thing they can imagine.
Earlier I was thinking you should maybe drink some egg nog. I don't drink but perhaps some need to it to be more mellow. Know what I mean?

Meh other than a three minute stretch in the first half, Butler made extremely hard shots. That wasn't sustainable and you saw what happened when the odds came back in the second half.

You could also see us physically beating them as the game went on.

That being said, we had way to many head up our asses turnovers. Race had a ton of boneheaded plays that he normally doesn't do.

Add in some Butler flops and I thought we lost the officiating game so.....you get an 8 point win vs a 20 point win.

The good news is this is our best defensive team in decades.

Concerning is we have maybe four offensive players and only one that we can count on.

Hopefully Franklin is for real and can give us two reliable scorers.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Earlier I was thinking you should maybe drink some egg nog. I don't drink but perhaps some need to it to be more mellow. Know what I mean?

And maybe you should try reading some contemporary non-fiction.

Playing nice with idiots and posting pablum/drivel is your thing, not mine.

18 puts and 8 assists against Notre Dame in his third game back after injury.
Career 12.1 PER. Up to a lofty 13 this year... wow really impressive.

lmao ...... he sucks.

Phin can at least play D.

Last edited:
Would be your best guard actually.
No, fatty chaser he would not. He would probably be third in the rotation, possibly second, but not best.

That he's your lead guard with a 13 PER is funny ..

That you dumb fatty chasing basketball illiterate ***ks actually think he's worth bragging about, that is hilarious and a bit delusional.

He sucks ..

No, fatty chaser he would not. He would probably be third in the rotation, possibly second, but not best.

That he's your lead guard with a 13 PER is funny ..

That you dumb fatty chasing basketball illiterate ***ks actually think he's worth bragging about, that is hilarious and a bit delusional.

He sucks ..

What is your opinion of Phinisee’s performance?

Career 12.1 PER. Up to a lofty 13 this year... wow really impressive.

lmao ...... he sucks.

Phin can at least play D.
Well first of all he wasn’t supposed to be back from the fracture in his leg yet but he worked his way back early and today went for
18 points
5 boards
8 assists
3 steals
0 turnovers
And held a 19 ppg scorer in Hubb to 0 points.

The comparison in question here is Hunter vs rob. Rob has never in 3 years had a game for IU where he has had 18 points or a game with 8 assists let alone both in the same game. I think Rob is a decent player but I’d take Hunter over him.

ADVERTISEMENT