ADVERTISEMENT

It’s going to be a long year.

Yep, without their star guard and they're playing like they want to be there while we want to be anywhere else.

Yep, without their star guard and they're playing like they want to be there while we want to be anywhere else.
We need to play better defense. Credit Butler for hitting some tough shots, but we didn’t play our best defense on many possessions. Also need to slow game down and go through Trayce on offensive side of the ball. Outside of Trayce and Armaan, we got nothing for the rest of the team. I am really surprised about Hunter so far this season. His guy is abusing him on defensive side and he is simply not confident on offensive side when he puts up a shot.

We need to play better defense. Credit Butler for hitting some tough shots, but we didn’t play our best defense on many possessions. Also need to slow game down and go through Trayce on offensive side of the ball. Outside of Trayce and Armaan, we got nothing for the rest of the team. I am really surprised about Hunter so far this season. His guy is abusing him on defensive side and he is simply not confident on offensive side when he puts up a shot.
I don't think Hunter is ever going to be the player he was supposed to be.

Reactions: birdforbogey
Hunter doesn't look like he belongs at this level

Reactions: IUgradman
I’m so glad we chose Hunter and Anderson over Henry. Chose Phinisee over Eric Hunter.

We have a stupid *** coach. That’s all there is to it.

I don't think Hunter is ever going to be the player he was supposed to be.
Unfortunately, I think you are right. We have got to step up our intensity second half. Out rebounded 17-11 and Butler just looking like they want it more. Two halves to every game. Need a much stronger effort second half. Especially on defensive end and on both ends on the glass.

I’m so glad we chose Hunter and Anderson over Henry. Chose Phinisee over Eric Hunter.

Eric Hunter...please..?
You think he's like a major step over Rob.?
There about equal...
E.Hunter is a avge D1 player..imo

Anybody ready for Al to graduate? He misses those free throws, commits turnovers. Come on Al, you are Senior!
Every time I wish him away, he seems to redeem himself. Armaan having a big game today. We need to upgrade the Rob / Al package and I am not sure that Lander is the answer. I think he is TBD but early in this season, it's obvious he should still be playing HS ball. JMO.

Every time I wish him away, he seems to redeem himself. Armaan having a big game today. We need to upgrade the Rob / Al package and I am not sure that Lander is the answer. I think he is TBD but early in this season, it's obvious he should still be playing HS ball. JMO.
I will give Al one good point. He rebounded some very tough rebounds in the first half.

Lander might be..But my guess is.. He'll be here as a Jr..
But he also may be darn good by then..
I saw him last year..I knew that 5 ☆ was fantasy..

Lander might be..But my guess he'll be here as a Jr..
But he also may be darn good by then..
I saw him last year..I knew that 5 ☆ was fantasy..
I only saw one of his games online. I think it was their first sectional game and he got into early foul trouble and sat most of the half. Then in the second half he heated up. I was impressed with his quickness.

Reactions: Hatchets7times

If you wanna see stupid look in the mirror! You have zero respect on this board. You must be twin degrees..

Off topic, but I saw the Warsaw Wawasee game last night on youtube. They said something about a couple of brothers who are twins coming in next year. Do you know anything about them and can share?
I don't I haven't watched either team this year. Are you talking about Warsaw? Hope you are doing good. I messaged Trayce's mom to let her know that they were talking about Tayven during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT