ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been solved

Ha I mean.... how many of us knew what "the cloud" was 10 years ago? It was only like 3-5 years ago that I truly learned what it meant.

And there is nothing that Kamala could ever say that would surpass the stupidity of suggesting Bleach as a cure for Covid. NOTHING.

95% of the populous could not accurately explain "the cloud" since that is a marketing term, not a technical one.
Connected, distributed, privately owned data centers that rent computing power to people and businesses who would rather outsource it to experts. That's how I have explained it to people who don't know.

Connected, distributed, privately owned data centers that rent computing power to people and businesses who would rather outsource it to experts. That's how I have explained it to people who don't know.
Way to give away the secret. Sheeesh.

It is a ginormous server way up in the air, right?
Look, we all know an actual “cloud” could never support the ginormous server. It is just called the “cloud” because it is so far up there.

It is actually held up there by 458 huge balloons like the Chinese one and powered by an extension cord the length of a CVS receipt.

Look, we all know an actual “cloud” could never support the ginormous server. It is just called the “cloud” because it is so far up there.

It is actually held up there by 458 huge balloons like the Chinese one and powered by an extension cord the length of a CVS receipt.
You might want to explain that to Kamala

Did you find a random 8th grader to solve it for you?
It was a technical issue with the exact file I was linking to, no big deal. I’ve posted many since and they’ve all worked, plus I figured out how to tie my shoes this morning, so it’s all good in my world! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Noodle
It was a technical issue with the exact file I was linking to, no big deal. I’ve posted many since and they’ve all worked, plus I figured out how to tie my shoes this morning, so it’s all good in my world! 😂

You're not fooling anybody. The laces are fake anymore.

tanjun-easyon-mens-shoes-xPNgsR.png

• Haha
Reactions: mohoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT