ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli study....re natural immunity

TL;dr
I noticed DANC, cray, or JoeHoopsier did not call you out you out for such a long post.
So, do you get paid by the word?
:rolleyes:
I'm just pissed that we were not mentioned in the citations. We all contributed and TMP is a closet one of us, He wanted to be left out. WE agreed to not let his character out of the bag.. oh, oops.

Y'all enjoy the covid lung, fatigue and erectile dysfunction.

Not that lazy sexless fat people like y'all would be impacted but at least ya won't breed ..

Yee haw .... get you some covid and show them vaxxers you smart.
Being a little yellow incel, how are you breeding?

The right? LMAO! The Democrat Congress were pissing down their leg when unarmed protesters entered the Capitol building.

And one unarmed woman was killed - by the Capitol Police.

Who are the ones acting like victims?
laugh all you want. Kevin McCarthy nearly had a crying fit when the sh*t was going down.

Ashli Babbit was all bravado, no brains. The bullet that saved 10 lives.

Who are the ones acting like victims? The ones blaming the mean liberal media.

laugh all you want. Kevin McCarthy nearly had a crying fit when the sh*t was going down.

Ashli Babbit was all bravado, no brains. The bullet that saved 10 lives.

Who are the ones acting like victims? The ones blaming the mean liberal media.
LMAO! The bullet the saved 10 lives. Talk about melodrama! Who was she going to kill with her bare hands?

This is why anyone with a brain sees through the leftist jokes - you blow off Rand Paul getting mobbed by Antifa and BLM and the summer riots, and then blow up 1/6 into a coup attempt.

Let's put you in the middle of some skinheads and see how you feel about it.

AOC and the Democrats in Congress are the ones acting like victims when confronted by the unarmed public, justifying the killing of an unarmed woman. Real brave stuff.

LMAO! The bullet the saved 10 lives. Talk about melodrama! Who was she going to kill with her bare hands?

This is why anyone with a brain sees through the leftist jokes - you blow off Rand Paul getting mobbed by Antifa and BLM and the summer riots, and then blow up 1/6 into a coup attempt.

Let's put you in the middle of some skinheads and see how you feel about it.

AOC and the Democrats in Congress are the ones acting like victims when confronted by the unarmed public, justifying the killing of an unarmed woman. Real brave stuff.
The lives saved were the mob behind Babbitt who thought better of trying to storm the chamber. And I didn't blow-off the harassment and beating of Sen Paul. I pointed out that he was protected by the same PD that came to the Capitol Jan 6.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bill4411
The lives saved were the mob behind Babbitt who thought better of trying to storm the chamber. And I didn't blow-off the harassment and beating of Sen Paul. I pointed out that he was protected by the same PD that came to the Capitol Jan 6.
Funny the 2 federal agents that were standing right by her prior to her getting shot didn't seem to worried about her.

I don't know if you saw any video, but the mob, indeed, stormed the chamber. So what did the shooting actually stop, except the people in that immediate vicinity.

But nice attempt at rewriting history.

Do you know the difference between the DC Police and the Capitol Police? You might want to look that up. (Spoiler alert: they're not the same).

Funny the 2 federal agents that were standing right by her prior to her getting shot didn't seem to worried about her.

I don't know if you saw any video, but the mob, indeed, stormed the chamber. So what did the shooting actually stop, except the people in that immediate vicinity.

But nice attempt at rewriting history.

Do you know the difference between the DC Police and the Capitol Police? You might want to look that up. (Spoiler alert: they're not the same).
Nobody stormed either chamber while members were present. That was Babbitt's mistake.

Once the members were removed, the Capitol police (who have the specific responsibility to protect them) did not use, or even threaten, deadly force.

To prove my point, consider the picture below of rioters at gunpoint spread-eagle on the floor. They entered the direct vicinity of the House chamber around the time when Babbitt and friends arrived on the other side. Thankfully, these guys heeded the warning.

60b91bf560965.image.jpg

I've lived and worked in DC for over 30 years. My neighbor is on the Capitol Police force. He was called in on Jan 6 and saw Officer Selnick collapse in the Capitol. I don't need to look up the jurisdictions of the MPD vs the CPD.

Reactions: UncleMark
My neighbor is on the Capitol Police force. He was called in on Jan 6 and saw Officer Selnick collapse in the Capitol.
Is your neighbor like the others recently testifying and giving interviews, rejected from a part in the Play Hamilton? Damn shame, they all deserve an academy award.

Reactions: DANC
Is your neighbor like the others recently testifying and giving interviews, rejected from a part in the Play Hamilton? Damn shame, they all deserve an academy award.
I doubt it. Last time I talked to him he was wearing a hat with something about a patriot and only needing one shell. And he flies a thin blue line flag. I suspect you'd like him. He was pretty pissed at the 1/6 crowd, though.

I doubt it. Last time I talked to him he was wearing a hat with something about a patriot and only needing one shell. And he flies a thin blue line flag. I suspect you'd like him. He was pretty pissed at the 1/6 crowd, though.
Thin blue lines don't count when standing between Trumplicans and their holy mission.

Nobody stormed either chamber while members were present. That was Babbitt's mistake.

Once the members were removed, the Capitol police (who have the specific responsibility to protect them) did not use, or even threaten, deadly force.

To prove my point, consider the picture below of rioters at gunpoint spread-eagle on the floor. They entered the direct vicinity of the House chamber around the time when Babbitt and friends arrived on the other side. Thankfully, these guys heeded the warning.

60b91bf560965.image.jpg

I've lived and worked in DC for over 30 years. My neighbor is on the Capitol Police force. He was called in on Jan 6 and saw Officer Selnick collapse in the Capitol. I don't need to look up the jurisdictions of the MPD vs the CPD.
You evidently do, since you think Paul was 'saved' by the same people who shot an unarmed woman.

Now, if the cop had been white.......

EDIT: Oh well, damn, if I'd have known your neighbor was on the Capitaol Police force, I'd never question you on anything. Obviously, that makes you an expert.

You evidently do, since you think Paul was 'saved' by the same people who shot an unarmed woman.

Now, if the cop had been white.......

EDIT: Oh well, damn, if I'd have known your neighbor was on the Capitaol Police force, I'd never question you on anything. Obviously, that makes you an expert.
Don't underestimate that he fly's a blue flag and was miffed that there was a crowd on the 6th. Proof you don't want to piss of a rent a cop actor who had a bad soy latte.

Reactions: DANC
Don't underestimate that he fly's a blue flag and was miffed that there was a crowd on the 6th. Proof you don't want to piss of a rent a cop actor who had a bad soy latte.
You actually had a couple funny posts today. Looks like it's now time to go to bed.

I said no such thing.
" I pointed out that he was protected by the same PD that came to the Capitol Jan 6."

You are claiming the DC police played a part in 1/6 and they might have made an appearance, but the Capitol Police were the ones protecting the Capitol.

You screwed up and now you claim you didn't say it. Did you think no one would see what you posted?

Reactions: stollcpa
" I pointed out that he was protected by the same PD that came to the Capitol Jan 6."

You are claiming the DC police played a part in 1/6 and they might have made an appearance, but the Capitol Police were the ones protecting the Capitol.

You screwed up and now you claim you didn't say it. Did you think no one would see what you posted?
I stand by my claim.

Vaccine recipients 6x more likely to have breakthrough infection than those who have had the disease. Natural immunity lasts longer, at least one year...they don't really know how long (editorial-but are probably understating it).

So who is the most honest---Fauci, who never talks about natural immunity, or the Senator from Kentucky?

Not acknowledging natural immunity is another big lie from the Dems and the Deep State.

The message should be.....get the vaccine if you haven't had COVID. If you think or know you've had it, get tested to insure you have the natural immunity you think you have. And watch for the studies that will show how long natural immunity lasts.
Requirement that the recovered still require vaccination is irrefutable proof that the goal is totalitarian control of the population, not protection from the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT