ADVERTISEMENT

Is this announcer ....

ButHerEmails

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2019
F****ing serious. AD gets blatantly pulled down by the collar of his jersey and the announcer “can understand” why they called that but that that’s also “just big ten basketball”? That’s f***ing punk bitch basketball and it should have been a flagrant two.

F****ing serious. AD gets blatantly pulled down by the collar of his jersey and the announcer “can understand” why they called that but that that’s also “just big ten basketball”? That’s f***ing punk bitch basketball and it should have been a flagrant two.

He also started with saying he could see that being a foul on both players. Like WTF are you looking at?

Lol he slammed into Mathis. Why do you think he was falling? They both fouled. Flagrant 2 loll come on

I thought Durham gave him a bit of a shot after contact, but as is often the case, it's the reaction that gets called a foul. Here's my question: when they go to review, can they only assess the severity of the foul they called, or can they retroactively decide they missed a foul on Durham and assess him a foul too? I guess I grudgingly accept that the review is a necessity, but to me the less of it there is, the better.

ADVERTISEMENT