ADVERTISEMENT

Is this an admission

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
Trump runs an ad, "support our troops" and the troops pictured are Russian. One would think that finding stock footage of US troops would be easy. One would think the one country the campaign would not use would be Russia.

Trump runs an ad, "support our troops" and the troops pictured are Russian. One would think that finding stock footage of US troops would be easy. One would think the one country the campaign would not use would be Russia.

That is hilarious. I actually got a mailing from the Trump MAGA Committee yesterday, which included a "survey" as well as the obligatory begging for money to defeat the "leftist hordes" nonsense. I think it was discovered that some of the stock citizen/police confrontation/riot footage they've used in their ads came from Ukraine/Russia as well...

Speaking of DON THE CON...

I think those were the planes from the revolutionary war. The British must have bought the Migs from the Russians and we confiscated them when we captured the airports.

That is hilarious. I actually got a mailing from the Trump MAGA Committee yesterday, which included a "survey" as well as the obligatory begging for money to defeat the "leftist hordes" nonsense. I think it was discovered that some of the stock citizen/police confrontation/riot footage they've used in their ads came from Ukraine/Russia as well...

Speaking of DON THE CON...

I doubt Trump ever saw the ad, but I can't believe someone didn't check to make sure the troops used were American. Or at least not Russian.

At least they didn't have his bromance with Kim Jung-un in the background lol Could have had the entire Axis of Evil in one picture.

LOL what a bunch of goddamn morons (morans)

How can you respect anyone who votes for this idiotic POS?

They had an F14 on there, but it was inverted.

I doubt Trump ever saw the ad, but I can't believe someone didn't check to make sure the troops used were American. Or at least not Russian.
It was probably done on purpose by the graphic artist as a joke knowing no one would catch it initially... then they play dumb and say “I had no idea... it was approved by _____.” These things happen when the worker bees don’t support the Queen.

Reactions: Bill4411

Socrates argued that a pure democracy where everyone had an equal vote was dumb and dangerous.

I understood what he was getting at but believed that it led to elitism.

His argument was that if you let everyone vote than it will lead to having poor leaders who are just cults of personality but have little competency.

After witnessing the rise of Jessie, Arnold and now Trump....I get it (although Jessie and Arnold didn't have aspirations of an autocracy).

Reactions: IU_Hickory
On the flip side, if everyone's vote counted equally, then trump would have lost the election as he didn't get popular vote.

Maybe the electoral collage by it's original design was to account for Socrates argument.

The people vote for the representatives and then the representative votes for the leader.

Maybe a good compromise for the electoral college is to abolish the winner takes all per state?

On the flip side, if everyone's vote counted equally, then trump would have lost the election as he didn't get popular vote.
Things will get interesting in the electoral college when Texas goes blue, which should happen in the next decade or so if not sooner. I’m not buying it happens in this election.

Maybe the electoral collage by it's original design was to account for Socrates argument.

The people vote for the representatives and then the representative votes for the leader.

Maybe a good compromise for the electoral college is to abolish the winner takes all per state?
It’s exactly the intent.

It was probably done on purpose by the graphic artist as a joke knowing no one would catch it initially... then they play dumb and say “I had no idea... it was approved by _____.” These things happen when the worker bees don’t support the Queen.
It could also happen if the ad was done in Russia and handed to the campaign. Kinda like when a partisan think tank hands pre-written legislation to a lazy congressman to slap his signature on.

The problem is that America has a lot of these very dumb, gullible, and easily manipulated people --- and a religious base that is much more interested in persecuting anyone that isn’t white and straight rather than listening and accepting the truth.

Massive cult re/de-programming is needed.

Reactions: Bill4411 and T.M.P.
Thoughts on Woodward tapes where Trump admits virus is serious while downplaying it in public?

Clearly it's a hoax. Who the hell is this Woodward guy? Nobody, I mean nobody I know has heard of him. He apparently used to work for the Amazon Post. Some shithole Brazilian journo.

Loser. Never even met him.

Some people even told me that this Woodward guy tried the same 'taping' trick on some guy name Dick recently. We all know how that went down. EPIC FAILURE on Woodward's part.

Another evil hoax.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Woodward tapes where Trump admits virus is serious while downplaying it in public?
Deplorable, but doesn’t change the fact that ButtHurt is just as intolerant & bigoted as Trumpists, just a different brand.

It's very hard to respect people that vote for Trump. Just have to remember they are being brainwashed.

Does voting for Biden make you a child sexual predator? Do you support caressing young children like he does? I suppose anybody that votes for Biden is also supporting child predators?

Reactions: Lucy01
Does voting for Biden make you a child sexual predator? Do you support caressing young children like he does? I suppose anybody that votes for Biden is also supporting child predators?
Biden isn’t the one who actually IS a sexual predator. Not only did Trump make it a habit to walk in on 15 year olds dressing, he also has a rape accusation from a 13 year old. So I don’t think Biden is the one with the problem here...

Biden isn’t the one who actually IS a sexual predator. Not only did Trump make it a habit to walk in on 15 year olds dressing, he also has a rape accusation from a 13 year old. So I don’t think Biden is the one with the problem here...
Hey give the rump backers a break.
He intrigued then with the lying, titillated them with a touch of incest, dazzled them with brazen criminality and sealed the deal with shared racism. In him they see themselves. What's not to love?

The problem is that America has a lot of these very dumb, gullible, and easily manipulated people --- and a religious base that is much more interested in persecuting anyone that isn’t white and straight rather than listening and accepting the truth.

Massive cult re/de-programming is needed.

I disagree about the religious base. They are equally interested in claiming they are persecuted for being white and straight.

Hmmm . . . that depends on who created the ad. If you assume that an American with the Trump campaign created the ad, I can see your point . . . if you pick up that rock and look at it from all sides you might find that the source of the ad might be someone who isn't an American . . . .

Yeah, I realised I made that mistake about Iowa vs Nebraska, but figured some nit picker would come along and correct me.
Yep. And some nit picker did.

BTW, I don't think that's even a Kanuckistani "realize" you got there . . . as long as I'm in nit picking mode . . . that's pure British . . .

. . . awwwwwmmmm . . . .

Hmmm . . . that depends on who created the ad. If you assume that an American with the Trump campaign created the ad, I can see your point . . . if you pick up that rock and look at it from all sides you might find that the source of the ad might be someone who isn't an American . . . .

That is a good point. If it were a Facebook ad, I think it would be more likely. Trump does hire outside, his data people in 2016 were Brits. And as long as he pays for them, it is legal. Of course if he doesn't pay for them, it goes to the DoJ and becomes post facto legal.

That is a good point. If it were a Facebook ad, I think it would be more likely. Trump does hire outside, his data people in 2016 were Brits. And as long as he pays for them, it is legal. Of course if he doesn't pay for them, it goes to the DoJ and becomes post facto legal.
Yeah . . . thinking about the possibilities, who would use a Russian MiG in a US presidential campaign ad for the Trump campaign . . . hmmmm . . . can't quite put my finger on it . . . Oh yeah! Must be Biden's fault!

BTW, I don't think that's even a Kanuckistani "realize" you got there . . . as long as I'm in nit picking mode . . . that's pure British . . .
The ol' battleax likes to put on British airs. I've been subjected to the entire Netflix library of BBC police procedurals.

Reactions: Sope Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT