ADVERTISEMENT

is the so called liberal media and the mainstream media

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
simply the media, Have been seeing Biden getting a lot of negative coverage on CBS CNN etc, CBS has General McMaster on this morning bashing Biden. not watching any fox but I'm sure they are having a field day. Limbaugh and Murdock created the false narrative that only they could tell you the truth and sadly half the country fell for it.

simply the media, Have been seeing Biden getting a lot of negative coverage on CBS CNN etc, CBS has General McMaster on this morning bashing Biden. not watching any fox but I'm sure they are having a field day. Limbaugh and Murdock created the false narrative that only they could tell you the truth and sadly half the country fell for it.
You punch a time clock don’t you? You will never have anymore than you have now! You will always be a worker bee!

Last edited:

I'm not hearing much about our hostages in Afghanistan, which is how it would be framed were Trump still in office.....on the other hand, if Trump were still in office we wouldn't have hostages in Afghanistan.

I'm not hearing much about our hostages in Afghanistan, which is how it would be framed were Trump still in office.....on the other hand, if Trump were still in office we wouldn't have hostages in Afghanistan.
You're just making shit up ...

That’s the point, you had to find it. Anything can be found in 3 seconds. It’s not even on the first page of MSN or Apple News, but There are multiple Trump stories🤣🤣🤣. Of course, the Biden administration is asking the media not to call them hostages though. Bad optics…
Maybe if Trump would STFU they'd cover other stories.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

When it comes to actual news...yes.

Opinion shows on cable news channels? No, on either side.

First thing I would tell anyone interested in news, stop watching before 9am and after 6pm. Sure editorial decisions on what is news and what isn't can also reflect bias, but reporting is reporting.

That’s the point, you had to find it. Anything can be found in 3 seconds. It’s not even on the first page of MSN or Apple News, but There are multiple Trump stories🤣🤣🤣. Of course, the Biden administration is asking the media not to call them hostages though. Bad optics…
Yes...there aren't any facts in that story....just quoting the politicians.

If there are people wanting to leave, and the Taliban preventing them from doing so, what do you call them? It seems likely that their potential departure will only happen with the payment of $ or the promise of the same.

Maybe you could say they are "in limbo"......point is, there's not much reporting as to exactly what there situations are, what the US is doing about it, and the Taliban's response. You would think those would be matters of interest to the media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT