ADVERTISEMENT

Is the NCAA Tourney a display

I think that if Butler beats UNC in the Sweet 16, Holtmann will be our next coach. Similarly, if Dayton or Northwestern win a couple more games it will change things. Let's see how this plays out.

Reactions: hoosier48
I think that if Butler beats UNC in the Sweet 16, Holtmann will be our next coach. Similarly, if Dayton or Northwestern win a couple more games it will change things. Let's see how this plays out.
Butler has been phenomenally lucky, (from memory) Collier, Matta, Lickliter, Stevens and the current guy. Apologies if I left out any former coach but the point is that Butler has had a bunch of good coaches, in sequence.

Butler has been phenomenally lucky, (from memory) Collier, Matta, Lickliter, Stevens and the current guy. Apologies if I left out any former coach but the point is that Butler has had a bunch of good coaches, in sequence.
And us just as unlucky

For IU to look for an young up and coming coach? If so I like Chris Collins.​
Pat Kelsey of Winthrop was mentioned by announcers as an "up-and-comer."

Chris Collins won't leave NW after the season they're having.

SouthBendJim

I just wondered if they had a number of coachs in mind or shoping hard now.
Not so sure Collins wouldn't leave NW for IU either.

Reactions: DotheDew12

Collier's responsible for all that. Matta & Lickliter were his assistants, and he's been the AD since Stevens was hired as HC.

Reactions: outside shooter
Collier's responsible for all that. Matta & Lickliter were his assistants, and he's been the AD since Stevens was hired as HC.
Smart people who train people well and make good hiring decisions, consistently.

Doesn't sound like "luck" to me. Sounds like a PLAN, a VISION...

Reactions: burncycle911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT