ADVERTISEMENT

is Romeo hurt again ?

I am sure him having a hand injury did not affect his shooting. 🤦‍♂

Shouldn’t have had it fixed, his shitty percentages have became abysmal in the pros. You know, because he is a career 35% From the field and 22% from three in the pros.

The funny part is, 80-90% of his jump shots are not contested, because they know he can’t shoot and just leave him wide open.

Any other theories?

Shouldn’t have had it fixed, his shitty percentages have became abysmal in the pros. You know, because he is a career 35% From the field and 22% from three in the pros.

The funny part is, 80-90% of his jump shots are not contested, because they know he can’t shoot and just leave him wide open.

Any other theories?
He has been hurt or recovering from injuries most of his short NBA career. If he stays healthy and has consistent playing time then his numbers will look a lot better. It mystifies me how people can trash a young player, and act like personal growth is a impossibility. This is only year 2! His NBA book is not even close being written. Your hate for the young man is clouding your logic.

Caught...again. Romeo played in the last 4 games of the series, scoring 17, 9, 6, and 4 points. Romeo's performance improved each game, and he earned more minutes with each game. Brad Stevens complimented Romeo's play after the last game, saying he played "great" and was "impressed" with his play. As I stated before, my hope is that he is traded to a team where he will get minutes. RL played this entire season as a 21 year old, and will only get better. Best bet I ever made!
The Celtics have terrible chemistry on the court. Tatum forces way too many shots and at times doesn’t make any effort to share the ball with guys who are open. Fournier has a similar game, ditto Brown. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a major shake up of their roster.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
and no player ever shot a worse three point percentage in IU history. I can play with stats too. We didnt make the tourney and Morgan was coming off an All Big 10 Jr. Season. Romeo, and his poor shooting, were a major reason we failed to make the tourney.

Scoring points on shitty percentages isnt cool, or something to brag about, it leads to losing. Ask Woody about how that worked out with Mello.
When Woody coached the Knicks and Melo they went 109-79 and won a playoff series. They were in the playoffs twice when Woody coached. Maybe the only times the Knicks made it during this century until this year. maybe they made it in the early 2000's. Melo shot around 40% from 3 and 45% overall during that time with CMW. Neither Melo or Woody were the problems with the Knicks. Go ahead and compare Romeo to a future HOFer if you like.

Last edited:
and no player ever shot a worse three point percentage in IU history. I can play with stats too.
I speak actual facts: 2nd Team all Big 10, actual scoring average both in numbers and in ranking to all previous IU freshmen, all with an actual serious hand injury. Your “facts” are simply made up drivel - sorry about your bitter anger, and hope you can get over it. Well not really - I couldn’t care less about you and your negatively. Stay bitter, Sunshine - it looks good on you.

Reactions: LifeLong_IU77
I speak actual facts: 2nd Team all Big 10, actual scoring average both in numbers and in ranking to all previous IU freshmen, all with an actual serious hand injury. Your “facts” are simply made up drivel - sorry about your bitter anger, and hope you can get over it. Well not really - I couldn’t care less about you and your negatively. Stay bitter, Sunshine - it looks good on you.
Yeah Romeo helped IU win a game in the B10 tourney, plus propelled IU to big dance. NOT

and no player ever shot a worse three point percentage in IU history. I can play with stats too. We didnt make the tourney and Morgan was coming off an All Big 10 Jr. Season. Romeo, and his poor shooting, were a major reason we failed to make the tourney.

Scoring points on shitty percentages isnt cool, or something to brag about, it leads to losing. Ask Woody about how that worked out with Mello.
And btw.. Woody and Mello had the Knicks best record in over a decade with 54 wins. You aren't making very good points here. Ever considered that this might be more of you being mad at 1 single player because of the poor results of the team?

The Celtics have terrible chemistry on the court. Tatum forces way too many shots and at times doesn’t make any effort to share the ball with guys who are open. Fournier has a similar game, ditto Brown. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a major shake up of their roster.
Kind of hard to imagine though...with Stevens taking over for Ainge.

ADVERTISEMENT